Blizzard Announce New Game, Overwatch.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First impressions sound good. Each champ has one movement ability, one special ability and one ultimate.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I was just about to say Diablo 3 is their foray into consoles and this game is tailor made for consoles. There isn't many hotkeys and it looks like it would be easily played on consoles, it would be a huge missed opportunity for them not to put this on consoles.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No single player campaign confirmed (as expected), they will add more characters as the game goes on (like LoL).

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
nikkas already complaining? :camby: FOH

Day one cop, this shyt looks like pure piff, and if any company knows about balance is blizzard
The same blizzard that couldn't figure out which class to make more godlier: druids or shammys???

Same blizzard that made warlocks demon immortals in BC????

These niccas couldn't balance their way out of a paper bag

Yeah I played wow, fukk y'all :pacspit:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Came in to hate but it was impossible. This is that One.

:wow:
Real shyt. Like i dont think people understand whats about to happen with this game. This shyt is gonna TAKE OVER. I fully believe in 3 years this shyt is gonna be bigger then LoL. ESPCIALLY if it gets even HALF the updates LoL gets. This is gonna bring in the Hardcore LoL fans. The casual CoD fans. And the TF2 fans all playing the same game.

Im already thinking bout the esports grand finals............................

Zero chance a Blizzard game is coming to consoles btw.
Shock Post much? So Diablo 3 never came to consoles huh?? This has consoles written all over it. the only problem i see is can consoles handle the wave of patches/updates that PC can?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Real shyt. Like i dont think people understand whats about to happen with this game. This shyt is gonna TAKE OVER. I fully believe in 3 years this shyt is gonna be bigger then LoL. ESPCIALLY if it gets even HALF the updates LoL gets. This is gonna bring in the Hardcore LoL fans. The casual CoD fans. And the TF2 fans all playing the same game.

Im already thinking bout the esports grand finals............................

Shock Post much? So Diablo 3 never came to consoles huh?? This has consoles written all over it. the only problem i see is can consoles handle the wave of patches/updates that PC can?
Is this coming tonconsoles?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LoL draws a huge part of its strength from Asia, a market that by and large doesn't care about shooters. Moreover Riot pour money into their games...unlike Blizzard, who just kind of let SC2 die. This isn't going to be a LoL killer.

Game looks kind of basic mechanics wise and extremely difficult to balance, can see it being a big commercial success, but not an e-sports success. Shooters in general don't do very well these days in terms of e-sports.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
LoL draws a huge part of its strength from Asia, a market that by and large doesn't care about shooters. Moreover Riot pour money into their games...unlike Blizzard, who just kind of let SC2 die. This isn't going to be a LoL killer.

Game looks kind of basic mechanics wise and extremely difficult to balance, can see it being a big commercial success, but not an e-sports success. Shooters in general don't do very well these days in terms of e-sports.

Thats true about Asia!!! But here in the states? This game is gonna be huge. FPS aren't esports friendly cause it's mostly solo achievements to be had in those. This is team based.