Bleaching is c00ning, double eye lid is c00ning, how come bone straight weaves aren't?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Legit question. Every time I see it, I think "why are you wearing eurocentric/asiatic hair? Before you tell me that some back women can have bone straight hair, show me. Show me a natural bone straight hair not mixed, only bantu or mende. I want to see.

Last edited:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Your point is valid but is temporary weave is comparable permanent and irreversible skin colour disfiguration?

Some women use weave for Black hairstyles and some use it to mimic non Balck ones, are both c00ning or no?

Putting chemicals that will fukk up your vital organs and skin just to be lighter is self hate at an extreme level, weave not so much.

Interesting question nonetheless:jbhmm:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Your point is valid but is temporary weave is comparable permanent and irreversible skin colour disfiguration?

Some women use weave for Black hairstyles and some use it to mimic non Balck ones, are both c00ning or no?

Putting chemicals that will fukk up your vital organs and skin just to be lighter is self hate at an extreme level, weave not so much.

Interesting question nonetheless:jbhmm:
but isn't hair relaxer a chemical? I heard it burns like acid. Apparently natural hair is "tough" to deal with (it's not men have full blown braids and fros with no issue) what did ancestors do before chemicals and sewing nonblack hair to their scalp?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gear up for war breh. They gonna be coming for your head soon :mjgrin:

And for the record, yes I think it's sad that black women make excuses to use a whole different texture from their natural hair. I'd fukk em but I ain't Wifing someone that grew up most of their life covering up the hair they was born with.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It is c00ning in my opinion but don't tell that to black women. They'll send the dogs for you.
What would happen if 90% of white women started braiding their hair?

81620297f4d247838159584d0de032c8.jpg

"It's just easier to wake up with it tied then to have it flowing every where"

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Gear up for war breh. They gonna be coming for your head soon :mjgrin:

And for the record, yes I think it's sad that black women make excuses to use a whole different texture from their natural hair. I'd fukk em but I ain't Wifing someone that grew up most of their life covering up the hair they was born with.
if it's so difficult to manage, how come black men don't seem to have a problem?
hqdefault.jpg

\
87c65d925289b53aaebf408eea9c5abb--natural-hair-men-natural-black-hairstyles.jpg

d5eedea68e74f80473b9435349369672--natural-hair-men-natural-man.jpg

tumblr_n0an68Mgrn1r7jp6zo1_500.jpg

images

:scust:

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
if it's so difficult to manage, how come black men don't seem to have a problem?
hqdefault.jpg

\
87c65d925289b53aaebf408eea9c5abb--natural-hair-men-natural-black-hairstyles.jpg

d5eedea68e74f80473b9435349369672--natural-hair-men-natural-man.jpg

tumblr_n0an68Mgrn1r7jp6zo1_500.jpg

images

:scust:
what does this prove? you know how long it takes for all of them to do their hair in the morning?

Wearing a sew in or a wig is literally the same thing as curling your high top fade with a sponge and grease. It's a method to imitate another style of hair.

I grew my hair out for about 8 or 9 months and got tired of it. Waking up 40 minutes early just to do my hair...thats not wavy. its not easy to walk into a corporate job with cornrows or locs either.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Legit question. Every time I see it, I think "why are you wearing eurocentric/asiatic hair? Before you tell me that some back women can have bone straight hair, show me. Show me a natural bone straight hair not mixed, only bantu or mende. I want to see.
Black women can straighten their hair with heat to get the same look. Is using a curling iron self hate for straight haired people?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
What would happen if 90% of white women started braiding their hair?

81620297f4d247838159584d0de032c8.jpg

"It's just easier to wake up with it tied then to have it flowing every where"
Black women would go insane calling it cultural appropriation but will let this slide

hqdefault.jpg

Because according to black women

"there are ones out there with straight blonde hair and blue eyes so it doesn't count"

"We're the first humans, so blonde straight hair comes from us anyway"

"It's just to protect my natural hair"
I know women who have been "protecting" their hair for DECADES :mjlol:

I got into an argument a chic one time with one and asked her to name a group of black people with straight blonde hair(there are none) the Aboriginals or Melanesians to be specific area a few thousand black people out of billions that have natural blonde hair and it sure af ain't straight. And less than half of their population actually even has blonde hair.

The truth is European beauty standards dominate and they truly do feel they are more beautiful with straight hair but never want to admit it.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Black women can straighten their hair with heat to get the same look. Is using a curling iron self hate for straight haired people?
of course you can get the same look ironing, but is it your natural texture? a white person can get curly hair (see rachel dozel) with the right oils, again, a white person can braid their hair, if magically braids and fros become famous with cacs and overnight 90% start braiding, will you or will you not think it's weird?

what does this prove? you know how long it takes for all of them to do their hair in the morning?

Wearing a sew in or a wig is literally the same thing as curling your high top fade with a sponge and grease. It's a method to imitate another style of hair.

I grew my hair out for about 8 or 9 months and got tired of it. Waking up 40 minutes early just to do my hair...thats not wavy. its not easy to walk into a corporate job with cornrows or locs either.
Not true at all.

as for the work force discrimination, file a lawsuit and get money if you believe that. This day and age take advantage and bend the system, one can show tattoos these days but not their natural hair? fukk out of here, the most you'll get is " :gladbron: so cool can I touch it?" . as for getting your hair ready, it doesn't take 40 min, I have had long hair and you can literally just wake up and put an afro pontytail, stop it. :mjlol: those curling irons take time on the weekend, you can get your hair done much quicker than those white women that brush their hair for 30 mins, use gallons of gel and use irons themselves, on the contrary, you have an advantage if you want to wear your kinky hair, whats it going to do get kinked? you don't even need to use tools, simple natural oils and your hands, its way easier. and if you have dreads it's even easier.