Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This was flames. Im so tired of everywhere i go reading "Oh it only goes downhill from here". Folks been saying that shyt from day 1 and been proven wrong time and time again. We see Kubo brought Zero squad from jobbers to "Oh shyt these guys are raw" in just a couple episodes.

I never understood watching something just so you can log in and complain. Dont watch, nobody is forcing you.

Let the rest of us enjoy this piff. :blessed:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
This shyt is really fire, I showed my girl a clip of Rukia fighting As Nodt and the art style.... maaan
:wow:

My girl doesn't even like Anime like that except AoT; she really rates Mikasa, didn't make it past season 1 and Junji Ito; because of his Art Style and story telling.

But she loves this art style.

Anyways I'm about to Watch Kenny fight Gremmy
:wow:

Kenny is so cold
Speaking of As Nodt, he was one of the creepiest characters in BLEACH but it didn't carry over as well in the anime.

As far as Kenny/Gremmy broken asses :mjlol:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of As Nodt, he was one of the creepiest characters in BLEACH but it didn't carry over as well in the anime.

As far as Kenny/Gremmy broken asses :mjlol:
I just finished TYBW on Disney plus, are there more episodes or is it a week by week release thing?

Or should I read the Manga, I dead ass can't wait :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just finished TYBW on Disney plus, are there more episodes or is it a week by week release thing?

Did you finish Episode 12? If so then yeah it's on break for the next month or so I think, they've got the next cour coming up. I don't remember the exact date, let me hit up the plug @tripleaamin

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Did you finish Episode 12? If so then yeah it's on break for the next month or so I think, they've got the next cour coming up. I don't remember the exact date, let me hit up the plug @tripleaamin
Yeah the soul king just slapped the Quincy lord with a paint brush.

And banished him or something.

Is the manga finished? I don't wanna read it because that's how I ruined AoT for myself.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This was flames. Im so tired of everywhere i go reading "Oh it only goes downhill from here". Folks been saying that shyt from day 1 and been proven wrong time and time again. We see he brought Zero squad from jobbers to "Oh shyt these guys are raw" in just a couple episodes.

I never understood watching something just so you can log in and complain. Dont watch, nobody is forcing you.

Let the rest of us enjoy this piff. :blessed:
That dumb shyt is why I never bothered going back and reading the rest if the thousand year blood war arc. Seeing it on tv it really isn't bad at all. This whole arc has been fan questions and requests being answered.
Rukia leveling up
Learning who the fukk Ichigo really is
Zaraki Kenpachi getting an origin story
Byakuya being a real ass nikka at all times

shyt was mostly all piff.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah the soul king just slapped the Quincy lord with a paint brush.

And banished him or something.

Is the manga finished? I don't wanna read it because that's how I ruined AoT for myself.
Nah b, that's not the Soul King. That's the head of Squad Zero, which is like his top bodyguard.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
They just said 2024. I think spring 2024 would be my guess what it ends up being. Since part 1 and part 2 had a 6 month break after part 1 ended.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

The arc is being split into 4 sections/cours, what just ended Saturday is cour 2. So it will probably be late April/May before cour 3 is released.

Warning, the author is taking this opportunity to flesh out some things that were skipped in the manga so reading it likely wont be as good as waiting until the next part of the anime. For example in the manga, Zero squad didnt fight much and they didnt show a Bankai.
You will just be reading the chapter and then in the next panel they all on the floor dead, not showing anything that happened.

Last edited: