Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like part 2 is more of a transition cuz I liked part 1 a lot more
This arc peaks in part 1 lol. You have some cool moments here and there but the quality drastically drops after the first invasion. At least in the manga it does. Maybe they’ll add some more stuff in the anime.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
One of the Quincy guards looked like Thor. The rest got bodied by the sword maker, with the one hit kill shot sword.

Opening scene gave the vibe of Yhwach being the son of the Soul King, with him being upset at how things are run and eventually returning to Heaven to wage war.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
One of the Quincy guards looked like Thor. The rest got bodied by the sword maker, with the one hit kill shot sword.

Opening scene gave the vibe of Yhwach being the son of the Soul King, with him being upset at how things are run and eventually returning to Heaven to wage war.
Gerard and he was a beast, until he got cut down this episode. :mjgrin:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Bleach thousand year blood war
Hulu, or Disney plus I believe have dub and dub or
Respect, I'm about to ask my boy for his Disney log-in.
You came to the right place.

Welcome to the family. :blessed:
Easily the best out of the big 3.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Didn't realize those 2 episodes would be the end of the season. A lot of reversals throughout the battle, but that final Bankai was glorious to see :whoo: . Animators/writers really must have a great time coming up with the design of each Bankai.

Also when Yhwach sucked up the power of his lower comrades, the score was incredible :wow:.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Like the breh said above, in the manga, there’s some tough moments in this cour. If they kept it faithful, these last two episodes would’ve been mid as hell outside of the Yhwach-Ichibe fight. Cour 3 is going to have a more fire start than even Cour 1. I don’t care to write out everything in a spoiler, but man…and that’s just with what the manga dictates. Kubo is almost certainly add some extra shyt that makes it even better.

They must feel really good about their pacing going forward to spend almost an entire episode worth of anime original stuff between the last few eps.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is really fire, I showed my girl a clip of Rukia fighting As Nodt and the art style.... maaan
:wow:

My girl doesn't even like Anime like that except AoT; she really rates Mikasa, didn't make it past season 1 and Junji Ito; because of his Art Style and story telling.

But she loves this art style.

Anyways I'm about to Watch Kenny fight Gremmy
:wow:

Kenny is so cold

Last edited: