Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:manny: yall put too much hope into this trash, ending is whatever not surprised.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rukia was the main female character for damn near half of the series....Then Kubo got the smart idea to re-create Orihime in Rukia's Image..:russ: gave her the same plotline he did rukia :laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rukia was the main female character for damn near half of the series....Then Kubo got the smart idea to re-create Orihime in Rukia's Image..:russ: gave her the same plotline he did rukia :laff:
Rukia hasn't mattered since Ichigo saved her. That was like 1/3 of the series at best. Orihime also had an arc dedicated to saving her and she's been around way more than Rukia in the last 2/3rds of the series.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
:why: :huhldup::snoop:

:mjcry:

Just felt the same way that I did when Trunks and Goten became Super Saiyans.........just because. :mindblown::scust:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Aizen=Kubo..
Seems like he is using him as symbolic figure for himself.
His hands are tied..
Plus he had more subliminals.
Truly don't think this was the intended end but thank for the memories Tite..
The good, bad and super ugly
Ir8yJj.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wack. These mangaka really need to come up with more creative endings than "timeskip to the future when everybody has kids".

I still got faith in One Piece tho...Oda has had that ending planned out from the jump. :banderas:

Plus in an interview he said the final arc would make Marineford look like a minor side story. :banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wack. These mangaka really need to come up with more creative endings than "timeskip to the future when everybody has kids".

I still got faith in One Piece tho...Oda has had that ending planned out from the jump. :banderas:

Plus in an interview he said the final arc would make Marineford look like a minor side story. :banderas:
These are battle mangas. The endings and hell even the stories are inconsequential. It's all just an excuse for fights between characters.

Bleach needed to be fully planned out. He should have wrote out a complete outline and then went and removed the stuff that ultimately didn't matter and drastically cut down on the characters. There were a lot of characters and battles we got that in the grans scheme weren't really important and actually got in the way of more important characters and battles. We got principal characters without their powers fully fleshed out including the main character while jobbers that didn't really matter got battles.

An example in a character like Nel. Either her role should have been expanded or she should have been cut. Nel didn't get any closure in the end. She just vanished. Most of Ichigo's human friends I don't even remember their names. Hell I damn near forgot about his sisters.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Had its Ups and down. but I can't front. I'ma miss this shyt. :yeshrug:

Even tho I thought Naruto fell off bad as well I was moved when I heard it was ending. These series been apart of my life for years.

Now I have no manga too read weekly :pachaha: idk if I wanna jump to the next one or take a small break.
I'm switching back to One Piece. I've let it build up for a few years. I last read it at Luffy's flashback arc.