Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Daps
1050010.png

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Daps
Idk about you guys but I think its coming together quite well now

But :mjlol: at how Kubo has created many holes for him to insert a shyt ton of crazy asspulls that actually make sense :russ: like Kenpachi's bankai, at first glance its a wack ass pull from Kubo but when you see what it does (increases his fighting strength pretty much) it all makes sense. Thats literally why Kenpachi is one of the 5 special war powers (Fighting Strength)

Just remember this post in the future when you see all the strategic asspulls from outta nowhere

tumblr_inline_o2dajrblkb1ry5peb_500.png

calh45

Cal
Daps

But :mjlol: at how Kubo has created many holes for him to insert a shyt ton of crazy asspulls that actually make sense :russ: like Kenpachi's bankai, at first glance its a wack ass pull from Kubo but when you see what it does (increases his fighting strength pretty much) it all makes sense. Thats literally why Kenpachi is one of the 5 special war powers (Fighting Strength)

Just remember this post in the future when you see all the strategic asspulls from outta nowhere

Ichigo's latent ability will be to become the God of the world.

:russ:

It's gonna be an asspull so hard you're gonna have to respect how zero fukks Kubo gives to write it. I'm already ready for it. It's gonna be bankai stage 3.0 (stage 2.0 was the final getsuga tenshou which was SUPPOSED to have killed his powers).......and where the fukk is Ichigo's pops at?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Ichigo's latent ability will be to become the God of the world.

:russ:

It's gonna be an asspull so hard you're gonna have to respect how zero fukks Kubo gives to write it. I'm already ready for it. It's gonna be bankai stage 3.0 (stage 2.0 was the final getsuga tenshou which was SUPPOSED to have killed his powers).......and where the fukk is Ichigo's pops at?

:ohhh:

you're probably right too:wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
GULLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :noah:

h010.jpg

cleaved diet thor in 2 :mjlol: this fight needs to end already lmaoooo.. and i have no idea what kind of bankai this is.. red skin ?? GEAR SECONDO ??????

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Who gonna be more broken ichigo or aizen
We never saw aizen bankai and he is even stronger than before beating quinces in a damn chair strapped down and even got juha at one point :russ:

Ichigo got that rg power up embracing his Quincy side with all the breeds in him God knows what he will do with a new bankai :mjlol: