Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
kubo with the curry three, finally something predictable :blessed:
tumblr_nv9cs27yRQ1sotvmvo1_500.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
It ain't gotta make sense no more. fukk it. This shyt the fast & furious of the manga world. I'm all about wild bankais and random shyt blowing up.

I could think about how his sword had a fukking sword and was real, but nah. If they had Vin Diesel standing eye to eye with the Rock anything's possible. I don't need receipts no more with this joint. I'm just enjoying the ride at this point. Who else's bankai is up after Kenny? Ichigo's "real" one?

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Ichigo's "real" one?
Has Ichigo even shown his new Bankai yet?

We don't even know if he can use his bankai with no Spirit. The Hollow is possilby gone and Yuha Bach is gone. Can he even use his mask anymore?

Kubo ignoring his main character for several months at a time is fukking frustrating.

calh45

Cal
Daps

We don't even know if he can use his bankai with no Spirit. The Hollow is possilby gone and Yuha Bach is gone. Can he even use his mask anymore?

Kubo ignoring his main character for several months at a time is fukking frustrating.

giphy.gif

At this point, I think Kubo saw FF7 and thought if they can skydive with cars I can do ANYTHING then he went back to the yayo. I just want the art to look good. You gonna hurt your head thinking about anything else. I still don't get how Ichigo is gonna be stronger than the top tier commanders or the old man (who Juha Bach cut down like he was nothing), but fukk it at this point.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
BRUHHH.... WTFFFF :to:

My baby is his Bankai :sadcam:

HOW THE FUCCC DOES A BANKAI HAVE A SHIKAI ????? bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this nikka off on some bad drugs again

He threw her whole backstory of how her & Kenpachi met into the bushes. We got our hopes up with the last 2 chapters, we should've known better.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
BRUHHH.... WTFFFF :to:

My baby is his Bankai :sadcam:

HOW THE FUCCC DOES A BANKAI HAVE A SHIKAI ????? bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this nikka off on some bad drugs again

Bankai SO POWERFUL that it became sentient AND got its own zanpaktou.

:wow::wow:

Kenny about to destroy the manga

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
834879_s.gif

Kubo's story telling in a nutshell :scust:

stay strong bleach faithful :pachaha:

It ain't gotta make sense no more. fukk it. This shyt the fast & furious of the manga world. I'm all about wild bankais and random shyt blowing up.

I could think about how his sword had a fukking sword and was real, but nah. If they had Vin Diesel standing eye to eye with the Rock anything's possible. I don't need receipts no more with this joint. I'm just enjoying the ride at this point. Who else's bankai is up after Kenny? Ichigo's "real" one?

giphy.gif

At this point, I think Kubo saw FF7 and thought if they can skydive with cars I can do ANYTHING then he went back to the yayo. I just want the art to look good. You gonna hurt your head thinking about anything else. I still don't get how Ichigo is gonna be stronger than the top tier commanders or the old man (who Juha Bach cut down like he was nothing), but fukk it at this point.

He threw her whole backstory of how her & Kenpachi met into the bushes. We got our hopes up with the last 2 chapters, we should've known better.
kubo know's he's full of shyt brehs
HuAZiS7.jpg

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jesus Christ he is overpowered now
Wonder how strong is ichigo since he suppose to be stronger with all that mixture he has on top of it and then we still got damn aizen too :mindblown: