Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
How the fukk is Ken so weak, pre killing Uno and learning his blade's name he beat 3 sternritter with his eyepatch on....but after the powerup he took like three hits from grimmy then like two more hits from the lightning chick and the other bytch and he was bodied and now this
TdNYRT6.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
right arm now oucheaaaa comiiting sins ? dafuq

p.s Mayuri isnt unbeatable he's just smart and ALWAYS upgrading himself and preparing so of course dude gon do more than just swing a sword, he's a genius... AND he's BLACK :mjpls: let our nikka shine as he's been doing since day 1 :blessed:

Sorry to disappoint you, but you know that's blackface right?

Mayuri_without_a_mask_by_Painaholic.jpg

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
How the fukk is Ken so weak, pre killing Uno and learning his blade's name he beat 3 sternritter with his eyepatch on....but after the powerup he took like three hits from grimmy then like two more hits from the lightning chick and the other bytch and he was bodied and now this
TdNYRT6.gif

Flattop kenpachi brehs.

Daps
:upsetfavre: Im only reading this because I've read for so long I may aswell continue

They may aswell continue this shyt in Anime form to atleast save it :upsetfavre:

Ichigo gets a powerup and all we've seen him do is hit a :win: Getsuga Tenshou and a :dwillhuh: Getsuga Juujishou or whatever its called

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:aicmon::mindblown:

Dragging this shyt teh fukk out. Seriously I didn't need no big ass hand chapter fight and you know this shyt is gonna drag for like 2 or 3 more weeks. Also that ass pull shyt was/is only cool when Aizen does it:beli:

I know you don't got shyt else Kubo, but wrap this crap up.

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
:pachaha: i'm not gonna lie i was fukkin with this chapter heavy Mayrui or however u spell his name is so damn OP and hilarious......:mjpls:watch him end up losing tho