Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

calh45

Cal
Daps
Right now I'm only reading it because "well, I've read it this long, might as well for the long haul."

I was on that during the full bring shyt and stopped reading. The only reason I started again was because they claimed he was ending it, but now?? I'm done again. Kenpachi went from that dude to a joke. The scientist cat is all of a sudden unbeatable.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why can't this manga just finish already :beli:. I don't even understand what's happening at this point.

Quick question: if the Soul King was so powerful why couldn't it protect itself?
exactly

nikka was floating in a spirit pickle jar and put up no type of fight :snoop: i lost for expecting some type of epic fight from dude

So... Mayuri is an undefeatable opponent right?
basically, but im expecting some curiosity killed the cat situation this time around

Kenny turned into a straight crash-dummy :mjcry: i'd spit on kubo if i saw him

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
right arm now oucheaaaa comiiting sins ? dafuq

p.s Mayuri isnt unbeatable he's just smart and ALWAYS upgrading himself and preparing so of course dude gon do more than just swing a sword, he's a genius... AND he's BLACK :mjpls: let our nikka shine as he's been doing since day 1 :blessed:

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
exactly

nikka was floating in a spirit pickle jar and put up no type of fight :snoop: i lost for expecting some type of epic fight from dude

basically, but im expecting some curiosity killed the cat situation this time around

Kenny turned into a straight crash-dummy :mjcry: i'd spit on kubo if i saw him
This nikka Mayuri jobbed to Issida when they 1st met, all of a sudden this nikka is Batman mixed with Shikamaru and don't even need prep time anymore :stopitslime:

Kenny had to kill Unohana to level up and learn his zepaktou's name and was supposed to become the strongest shinighami but ever since he's been :flabbynsick:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I like how mayuri fights, hes always prepared (even though hes having an orgasm right now) for anything

also this is zaraki's 4th battle this arc, (juha, unohana, gremmy, now this dude) how come he gets all these fights and hisagi cant get one :dahell:

- blackieroibinson

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
right arm now oucheaaaa comiiting sins ? dafuq

p.s Mayuri isnt unbeatable he's just smart and ALWAYS upgrading himself and preparing so of course dude gon do more than just swing a sword, he's a genius... AND he's BLACK :mjpls: let our nikka shine as he's been doing since day 1 :blessed:

:skip:

I'm thinking kubo is gonna try to end this shyt at 700.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
TdNYRT6.gif