Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats knida how I feel about One Piece right now :skip:

Speaking of One Piece (and I hate to go off topic for a bit here) is it worth keeping up with at the moment? I'm at the beginning of the Dressrosa Arc in the anime but I heard it fell off.

Back on Bleach. I'm curious on where they're gonna go from here. Still sticking to the theory that Aizen makes a appearance

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Strawberry-Kun wins the final battle and replaces the Soul King?

Isn't he related to the Soul King or some ish like that? It'd be nice for him to get his hands dirty again.

I do wonder if the ground breaking up shall be enough to free Aizen.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of One Piece (and I hate to go off topic for a bit here) is it worth keeping up with at the moment? I'm at the beginning of the Dressrosa Arc in the anime but I heard it fell off.

Back on Bleach. I'm curious on where they're gonna go from here. Still sticking to the theory that Aizen makes a appearance

You better just read OP, and youtube the fights, because OP anime goes slower than most animes.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

I dont know about the anime but Doflamingo is the best thing about the Dressrosa Arc. Its just making little to no progress.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know about the anime but Doflamingo is the best thing about the Dressrosa Arc. Its just making little to no progress.

Yeah Doflamingo is my nikka. but a lot of random new characters go thrown in the mix at the start so it kinda put me off from the arc.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Bach even gonna be the final villain?

We still haven't seen Aizen, Grimmjow, Ukitake and Shunsui's Bankai and I don't see any other villain left besides Bach. :snoop:
I know, I'm wondering the same thing. I would be highly upset if Kubo finishes this series without showing any of the above/answering unanswered questions....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is Bach even gonna be the final villain?

We still haven't seen Aizen, Grimmjow, Ukitake and Shunsui's Bankai and I don't see any other villain left besides Bach. :snoop:

I know, I'm wondering the same thing. I would be highly upset if Kubo finishes this series without showing any of the above/answering unanswered questions....

here ia piece of his interview with his lying ass so far

Captain of the Fourth Division – Unohana Retsu

Unohana, who will finally turn her zanpakuto against the enemy and enter battle.

The Captain of the Fourth Division, who has the special duty of healing and is the most senior captain next to the Captain Commander, will finally enter battle, and release her reiatsu & zanpakuto in the new arc.

Q: Unohana will finally fight?

Kubo: In the next arc, I’ve decided that Unohana will enter the battlefiled. Her zanpakuto’s true form will also be revealed. I can also add that when Unohana fights, she unravels her large braid.

he said enemy kenny is not an enemy so da fukk she die too kenny for then :snoop:
unless that is a lie

Will the espada return in the new arc? The editor makes a courageous prediction!!
0. Yammy –
1. Stark (extremely unlikely)
2. Barragan –
3. Harribel (unlikely)
4. Ulquiorra –
5. Nnoitra (extremely unlikely)
6. Grimmjow (very likely)
7. Zommari (extremely unlikely)
8. Szayel –
9. Aaroniero –
Previous No 3. Nel (very likely)

notice how he said NEL ALSO

http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?107-Interviews-with-Kubo-Tite

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Unohana is still alive, she's probably going to be the one to rescue Yachiru and hook up with Kenny. They kinda implied that Kenny may have some type of feelings for ol' girl.