Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
we're clearly at the start of the final battle. It's been a rush job too. Seems like he a lot of content from this manga just to rush it to its conclusion. A lot of these battles happened or concluded off-screen (does that work for a manga?) just like he did Yammy's fight with Kenpachi and Byakuya.

I can't say I blame the writer. At this point I'd rather just have the rush to the finish. This manga might have bene popular but it'll never go down in history with the greats.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
First 4 pages were just repeated from the last issue. So that's like 1-4 of a chapter wasted right off the bat. Then after the 4 repeat pages we get 12 pages of fodder characters :beli:.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm confused on the whole squads 3 & 9 captains. I checked on wiki, and those positions were vacated. And the previous captains were killed so, who is Kisuke referring to? You know what at this point, it doesn't even matter, I'm just along for the finish.

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/613
33emlxj.jpg

Bach about to get his Bane on. I'm not sure what ichibei is talking about either.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:beli: short chap, where did bach's elite squad go to...why didn't orihemay heal the 0 squad members, Ichigo will put in wrk but what r the others gonna do, where is Hashwaldt and uryuu.?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
NOPE... THIS shyt WAS WACKKK.. WTF

so now they playing on my emotions.. Yachiru really gone :to:

wheres the JuhaBykes squad ? they just let Itsygo walk in like that ?

Soul King really died so easily :rudy:

bruh... i quit man