Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I don't know how Kubo does it just when you think Bleach can't possible get any worse he finds a way for this garbage. :snoop: and you know Rukia and Renji are still fighting so we'll have 6months of crappy fights before they even go back to Ichigo. They going overkill with this zombie trash... :why: can't Aizen just escape and make this somewhat readable again.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Its not that bad. Blowing it way out of proportion.

One of the strongest characters in the manga, who just came from "training" (power upgrade) is getting saved from a homo version of officer Ricky Ross by 2 cats who couldn't even handle their own opponents. You don't how this upsets people?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
One of the strongest characters in the manga, who just came from "training" (power upgrade) is getting saved from a homo version of officer Ricky Ross by 2 cats who couldn't even handle their own opponents. You don't how this upsets people?
If he had one shotted the guy people would be upset. Anything Kubo does at this point is going to upset people. Whats interesting is why they attacked Ross and the markings on the zombie captain's faces.:leostare:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If he isn't going to give us fights of the main character, give us some fights from captains we haven't seen much of. Byakuya is dope, but I think we've seen what he could do already.

Mayuri has a very dope angle, where due to his technology, you can add more to him.

Waiting for years to see:
Yoruichi's zanpakuto
Urahara's bankai
Ukitake's bankai
Shunsui's bankai

I just don't know if this Byakuya vs Dude Love figt will add anything in the end. Byakuya gets a power up most likely, but would rather see other cats start showing their base abilities first for now.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That was one of the gayest chapters I've ever read.
2ykz57p.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm willing to agree that Bleach has been :trash: since the arrancar arc but the Soul Society arc was dopeness and the peak of the show. Totally agree on Naruto. They had a really nice balance going on before the time-skip since the focus was more so on the younger generation as a whole; ever since it devolved into Naruto & Sasuke it went downhill.

EDIT: Wanted to mention, unlike most people I actually enjoyed most of the Fullbring Arc. It was a good change of pace, but it fell flat at the end :yeshrug:
yep i also enjoyed most of the Fullbring Arc but just like every kubo storyline/arc he doesn't know how to finish them right

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk I'm about to just drop this shyt and just wait for the anime to come out.

I can't do this bullshyt anymore. :pachaha: