Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
71l6qu.jpg

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
So when the hell did the other captains & Rangiku get caught slippin? And why his this new quincy having the others fight each other. I can't believe we had to wait an extra 2 days for the trash that Bleach & Naruto this week

To be fair, they were already dead (Cang Du beat Rangiku way back when, while Love and Kensei got killed by Gremmy), so it'd be nothing for them to get zombified.

As for everything else, it's Bleach. We expect these things at this point. :manny:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Bleach fell off at a 90 degree angle though...the thread title is becoming more and more appropriate

Bleach was never that good. Naruto once was on great standing but the premise change.The ball was severly dropped when that Prophecy/destiny Child business was shifted to Naruto. Not one good villain in the whole dam series.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Bleach was never that good. Naruto once was on great standing but the premise change.The ball was severly dropped when that Prophecy/destiny Child business was shifted to Naruto. Not one good villain in the whole dam series.

I'm willing to agree that Bleach has been :trash: since the arrancar arc but the Soul Society arc was dopeness and the peak of the show. Totally agree on Naruto. They had a really nice balance going on before the time-skip since the focus was more so on the younger generation as a whole; ever since it devolved into Naruto & Sasuke it went downhill.

EDIT: Wanted to mention, unlike most people I actually enjoyed most of the Fullbring Arc. It was a good change of pace, but it fell flat at the end :yeshrug:

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I stopped reading manga for a while so I'm sitting here confused at all the zombie usage in posts. Part of me wants to go back and catch up so I can be disappointed with the rest of you