Blatant things used in movies that defy logic but keep getting used.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
@Ethnic Vagina Finder IS CORRECT ABOUT TIME BEING EXPERIENCED DIFFERENTLY BASED ON VELOCITY RELATIVE TO THE SPEED OF LIGHT, BROTHER! JUST AS THE BIT OF SPACE WE INHABIT HAS BEEN WRAPPED INTO A ROUGHLY SPHERICAL SHAPE BY THE FORCE OF GRAVITY, TIME ITSELF IS STRETCHED, COMPRESSED, BENT AND WARPED BY THE HIGH COSMIC WEIRDNESS THAT IS MADE MANIFEST BY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, DUDE!

You are on a sports and rap music forum where Hulk Hogan and a breh named "Ethnic Vagina Finder" are teaching you about the effects matter and energy have on the shape and movement of the universe.

Coli Dot Com Uber Alles.
Well then fukk me

I dont believe that shyt but ok

And if u want ya answer ethnic, there ya go. Cause people would be like wtf.

Btw. I dont respect that breaking of kayfabe brother. That is literally the first time i seen you do so.

Must know that cause of the nasa tech in ya back

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Since movies assume everything in space has the SAME gravity (except the moon) .. none of that matters

Time slowing down around you is pretty much how the Flash TV handles their CG

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Since movies assume everything in space has the SAME gravity (except the moon) .. none of that matters

Time slowing down around you is pretty much how the Flash TV handles their CG

What about ant man :mjpls:

When he goes sub atomic, his mass is concentrated into a microscopic point like a black hole which would increase his gravitational pull exponentially.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What about ant man :mjpls:

When he goes sub atomic, his mass is concentrated into a microscopic point like a black hole which would increase his gravitational pull exponentially.

Which is probably why (damn... forget his name .. pyre shyt... I forget.. the original ant man) says the suit takes a toll on the body

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
10 seconds to pass out, but I was taught in the army to hold that shyt for at least 90 seconds after they stop moving.

I believe there are pressure points that could render someone unconcious in seconds.

You can knock someone out by slapping them a certain way in the head/neck area.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
I believe there are pressure points that could render someone unconcious in seconds.

You can knock someone out by slapping them a certain way in the head/neck area.
True story, I never learned that.

I'm speaking to something more like this:

EDIT: To clarify, the objective was never to render someone unconscious but rather to render them lifeless.