Blatant things used in movies that defy logic but keep getting used.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What YouTube link. And what tests. I'm basing my argument on Einstein and physics. :mjpls:
the problem with einstein and physics is nobody has ever come close to the speed of light or anything fukking close to it.... therefore they just guessing

and again... instellar was gravity and zero amounts of light speed travel

now if we want to get into star trek and warp 9... well then that's a different subject all together... then we'd have to start breaking down the makeup and science of these warp drives

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
What YouTube link. And what tests. I'm basing my argument on Einstein and physics. :mjpls:
U already said in ya post that if something is 4.3 light years away and u said there is a possibility at the speed of livht you could get their in 4 hours while everyone ages 4.3 years breh... Ya whole argument is dumb as rocks. If something is 4.3 light years away it takes you 4.3 Years x the speed of light to get there. That same 4,3 years people will be waiting for you to get there when u get there. If u got there in 30 min then yur going waaaaaaay faster than the speed of light.

What we see and when yur there are two diff things. If u get there in 20 min we wojldnt be able to see u up there frok down here correct but that doesnt mean yur not there

What is speed. Think there first. You need to comprehend that before you start into einstein theories cause you obviously do not have a grasp on that theory first og all

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the problem with einstein and physics is nobody has ever come close to the speed of light or anything fukking close to it.... therefore they just guessing

and again... instellar was gravity and zero amounts of light speed travel

now if we want to get into star trek and warp 9... well then that's a different subject all together... then we'd have to start breaking down the makeup and science of these warp drives

Now you're dissing Einstein :russ:

A lot of his theories have been right. Hell, all theories are best guesses until proven right. If I told you 200 years ago, earth wasn't the only planet or that the moon and the sun effects the tides you would've thought I was crazy.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin

A lot of his theories have been right. Hell, all theories are best guesses until proven right. If I told you 200 years ago, earth wasn't the only planet or that the moon and the sun effects the tides you would've thought I was crazy.
ill take my l cause of hollywood hulkster but ill believe it when i see it

Last edited:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't and can't get around that with a wormhole. The laws of spacetime still apply.

The impossibility of faster-than-light relative speed only applies locally. Wormholes might allow effective superluminal (faster-than-light) travel by ensuring that the speed of light is not exceeded locally at any time. While traveling through a wormhole, subluminal (slower-than-light) speeds are used. If two points are connected by a wormhole whose length is shorter than the distance between them outside the wormhole, the time taken to traverse it could be less than the time it would take a light beam to make the journey if it took a path through the space outside the wormhole. However, a light beam traveling through the wormhole would of course beat the traveler.

Travel via an Einstein-Rosen bridge is only subject to the relative physics within the wormhole.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

did i diss him or did i say it's a theory and unproven

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
-when they are playing video games and it looks like a random playthrough or a menu screen demo

-waiting until the very last second to leave a huge building thats about to explode

-people getting caught in a lie or a weird situation and not explaining themselves...just looking like :francis:

-cars doing 1080s & shyt and landing perfect

-all heros are great swimmers

-thugs in the hood listening to underground hip hop

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
@Ethnic Vagina Finder IS CORRECT ABOUT TIME BEING EXPERIENCED DIFFERENTLY BASED ON VELOCITY RELATIVE TO THE SPEED OF LIGHT, BROTHER! JUST AS THE BIT OF SPACE WE INHABIT HAS BEEN WRAPPED INTO A ROUGHLY SPHERICAL SHAPE BY THE FORCE OF GRAVITY, TIME ITSELF IS STRETCHED, COMPRESSED, BENT AND WARPED BY THE HIGH COSMIC WEIRDNESS THAT IS MADE MANIFEST BY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, DUDE!

You are on a sports and rap music forum where Hulk Hogan and a breh named "Ethnic Vagina Finder" are teaching you about the effects matter and energy have on the shape and movement of the universe.

Coli Dot Com Uber Alles.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

you and @Ethnic Vagina Finder are right on that point... my bad breh

what i was getting at was movies and especially interstellar don't use this theory at all... what they do is bend or WARP space, and move through it... hence being a warp drive

in interstellar, they use a wormhole... which bends space time to bring two points together... they never actually go the speed of light... they just hop through a tunnel in space

Warp drive is a faster-than-light (FTL) spacecraft propulsion system in many science fiction works, most notably Star Trek. A spacecraft equipped with a warp drive may travel at fantasy speeds greater than that of light by many orders of magnitude. In contrast to other FTL technologies such as a jump drive or hyper drive, the warp drive does not permit instantaneous (or near instantaneous) travel between two points but involves a measurable passage of time which is problematic to the concept. Spacecraft at warp velocity theoretically continue to interact with objects in "normal space". Other science fiction in which warp drive technology is featured include Stars!, EVE Online, Earth and Beyond, StarCraft, DarkSpace, Starship Troopers, Doctor Who, WALL-E, FTL: Faster Than Light and Star Ocean.

The general concept of "warp drive" was introduced by John W. Campbell in his 1931 novel Islands of Space.[1] A similar concept known as the "hyperdrive" in the science fiction franchise Star Wars functions also in a similar manner by manipulating the dimensions of spatial vacuum in front of a spaceship and behind it, giving it immense speed by giving it around and slightly beyond light speed capability.[2]

Einstein's theory of special relativity states that energy and mass are interchangeable, thus, speed of light travel is impossible for material objects that weigh more than photons. The problem of a material object exceeding light speed is that an infinitely increasing amount of kinetic energy is required to attempt moving as fast as a massless photon. This problem can theoretically be solved by warping space to move an object instead of increasing the kinetic energy of the object to do so.[3]

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
you and @Ethnic Vagina Finder are right on that point... my bad breh
giphy.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
@Ethnic Vagina Finder IS CORRECT ABOUT TIME BEING EXPERIENCED DIFFERENTLY BASED ON VELOCITY RELATIVE TO THE SPEED OF LIGHT, BROTHER! JUST AS THE BIT OF SPACE WE INHABIT HAS BEEN WRAPPED INTO A ROUGHLY SPHERICAL SHAPE BY THE FORCE OF GRAVITY, TIME ITSELF IS STRETCHED, COMPRESSED, BENT AND WARPED BY THE HIGH COSMIC WEIRDNESS THAT IS MADE MANIFEST BY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS, DUDE!

You are on a sports and rap music forum where Hulk Hogan and a breh named "Ethnic Vagina Finder" are teaching you about the effects matter and energy have on the shape and movement of the universe.

Coli Dot Com Uber Alles.
So one can get by his example 4.3 light years Way at the apeed of light in 4 hours while everhone while everyone gets 4.3 years older or is it reversed?