Blatant things used in movies that defy logic but keep getting used.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Interstellar travel.

Even if technology allows a ship to travel from point a to point b at the speed of light, everything else is still moving at normal speed and TIME never stops. so even if it takes you 1 hour to travel from one galaxy to the next, hundreds of years should have passed and everything the character(s) knew should be dead and gone.

It would be like Captain America traveling to Alpha Centauri and back at the end of the first Avenger then coming back an hour later and its the Avengers.

And as an added bonus... I love Ant Man :blessed: but based on Pym's own science, Ant Man going subatomic should destroy the entire earth because his basically a mini black whole which is mass concentrated into a tiny point. Basically when he goes sub atomic its like the earth being reduced to the size of a basketball but weighing the same. :dead:

That's all :troll:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Interstellar travel.

Even if technology allows a ship to travel from point a to point b at the speed of light, everything else is still moving at normal speed and TIME never stops. so even if it takes you 1 hour to travel from one galaxy to the next, hundreds of years should have passed and everything the character(s) knew should be dead and gone.

It would be like Captain America traveling to Alpha Centauri and back at the end of the first Avenger then coming back an hour later and its the Avengers.

And as an added bonus... I love Ant Man :blessed: but based on Pym's own science, Ant Man going subatomic should destroy the entire earth because his basically a mini black whole which is mass concentrated into a tiny point. Basically when he goes sub atomic its like the earth being reduced to the size of a basketball but weighing the same. :dead:

That's all :troll:
actually you're totally and completely wrong

the speed of travel wouldn't change a thing

if i go 100 miles an hour from here to cali and it takes 3 days

or i go 1000000 miles an hour from here to cali and it takes 3 seconds

that had no bearing on the time

so if i travel at the speed of light and it takes me 13 minutes to get to planet x233093482304.... then on earth... it took me 13 motherfukking minutes

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so if i travel at the speed of light and it takes me 13 minutes to get to planet x233093482304.... then on earth... it took me 13 motherfukking minutes

Yeah, I was reading that shyt like wtf is he talking about...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

nikka is u retarded. Using your example if I go to Cali at the speed of light you will have aged 3 days.

When you travel at the speed of light you body ages slower than everyone else :mjpls:

Didn't you watch Intersteller. The closest star to the sun is 4.3 light years away. So i get there at the speed of light and it takes me let's say 4 hours. You will have aged 4 years.

when you look up at the stars, you're seeing what they looked like years ago. When you look at the sun, you're seeing what the sun looked like 6 minutes ago because that's how long it took the light to travel.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most fiction involving interstellar travel uses wormholes to get around that though.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
nikka is u retarded. Using your example if I go to Cali at the speed of light you will have aged 3 days.

When you travel at the speed of light you body ages slower than everyone else :mjpls:

Didn't you watch Intersteller. The closest star to the sun is 4.3 light years away. So i get there at the speed of light and it takes me let's say 4 hours. You will have aged 4 years.

when you look up at the stars, you're seeing what they looked like years ago. When you look at the sun, you're seeing what the sun looked like 6 minutes ago because that's how long it took the light to travel.
Apparently im wrong so ill take my l

Aka its a movie. Noone is trying to goto physics class to be entertained. Peopled wanted to see luke and han get to the deathstar and get back not have somethin be wring

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

ALL THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT TIME CHANGED!!!

you travel at the speed of light to point A... while you reached it in 4 hours of time.... that 4 hours is what???? 4/24th of a revolution of the sun going around the earth

yes i am looking at the stars of hundreds of years ago.... it does not mean that those stars are still alive... they are dead... but the light is just now reaching me.... but time didn't fukking change... the earth's revolutions didn't change... my watch didn't get on some reverse shyt.... it just took me a long time to see the shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
If something is 4.3 light years away and u travel at the speed of light it takes you 4.3 years to get there.

If characters are traveling to places in 13 minutes that are lifht years awat they are obviously going much fastet than the speed of light

Where are u getting this age 4 years shyt from lol

Speed is distance over time. period. You can get somewhere ib much shorter time in those movies if those ships are going MUCH faster than the speed of light

If someghing is a light year away and it only takes you a day, you are traveling at 365x the speed if light and it takes 1 day and you age 1 day and when yur there wveryone else experienced the same day. Yur making this waaaaaay more difficult than it has to be
this nikka in here tripping mayne

as a person who has watched instellar 55 times and has a mixtape on the movie.... they never once even traveled at the speed of light.... the only thing that effected time was GRAVITY and that was because of the black hole

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
And before you bring up "when you trvel at the speed of light ya body ages slower than everyone else" get back to me when Any living thing has traveled at the speed of light and got to talk about it

Why do movies use this. Cause then we wouldnt have ANY science fiction or comic book films if everything was based on reality.

How do dragons breathe fire breh. Lets ruin game of thrones with a science experiment ol how did jaqen have 300x faces we all know tye rate of decomposition of dead skin cells ass dude. Lol cmon breh. We can think of much better examples