Blake Griffin might be the perfect example of not belonging in a certain sport

Daps
He's saying that once they play the Grizz/Spurs in the playoffs, then Blake is going to have problems scoring because they will slow the game down... and he's right
:what:

AH no I don't think that's what he's saying at all. And another thing, the Grizzlies can't stop Paul from pushing the pace, only HE can.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This definitely does not mean he should not be playing basketball. All this dude needs is a 15 foot jumper AND/OR low post moves... Even if he learns to hit freethrows he's still averaging 20+ points a game.

He's better than 90% of the PF in the league right now
I'm not one of these ppl who think Blakes a lost cause, either

But, yes, CP gotta work with his guys
Yes I already acknowledged that he has to improve his game, however I've seen no effort by Paul to change his game to cater to Griffin. He too deserves blame. It's easier for him to change his game then it is for Griffin. It's a two-way street. Plus really that Clippers froncourt isn't big enough for both him and Jordan. One of them has to go.

And for your information Spurs do play at a high pace, they were one of the fastest teams last season.
You right about the Spurs
But, they had a post prescence and could slow down when needed
Yes I already acknowledged that he has to improve his game, however I've seen no effort by Paul to change his game to cater to Griffin. He too deserves blame. It's easier for him to change his game then it is for Griffin. It's a two-way street. Plus really that Clippers froncourt isn't big enough for both him and Jordan. One of them has to go.

And for your information Spurs do play at a high pace, they were one of the fastest teams last season.

Daps
I'm not one of these ppl who think Blakes a lost cause, either

But, yes, CP gotta work with his guys

You right about the Spurs
But, they had a post prescence and could slow down when needed

The thing is it looks like Doc is doing the same shyt he let Rondo do with the Celtics. He's just letting Paul freelance out there and do whatever the hell he wants. And we know how painfully slow the Celtics played when he was there.

:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wes Johnson locked him up :russ: that boy did not work on any post moves in the summer..he kept thinkin lob city:lolbron:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:what:

AH no I don't think that's what he's saying at all. And another thing, the Grizzlies can't stop Paul from pushing the pace, only HE can.
lol..

So you're telling me the Spurs can't slow the game down? Or that the Grizzlies, who has the half-court/low-post threats, won't slow the pace down against the Clippers in the playoffs?

CP3 is great and all, but if he was that great enough to dictate the pace of games by himself then he or the Clips would have a ring by now. Teams dictate the pace based on who they're playing to impose they're style of play. Spurs can play fast or slow but will play slow against the Clips.. They always have. Memphis plays slow ball. Blake will struggle in the playoffs without lowpost moves or a 15 foot jumper.

But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be playing basketball. Dude is a 15 foot jumper and 2/3 post moves away from being a SERIOUS problem everynight

Daps
lol..

So you're telling me the Spurs can't slow the game down? Or that the Grizzlies, who has the half-court/low-post threats, won't slow the pace down against the Clippers in the playoffs?

CP3 is great and all, but if he was that great enough to dictate the pace of games by himself then he or the Clips would have a ring by now. Teams dictate the pace based on who they're playing to impose they're style of play. Spurs can play fast or slow but will play slow against the Clips.. They always have. Memphis plays slow ball. Blake will struggle in the playoffs without lowpost moves or a 15 foot jumper.

But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be playing basketball. Dude is a 15 foot jumper and 2/3 post moves away from being a SERIOUS problem everynight

Spurs play fast, so we can throw that sub-analogy out the door. The point is, the pace is in Paul's hands when he has the ball, a defense can only slow down a team so much. Paul needs to push the pace regularly; he needs to bring it upcourt fast and if there's nothing on, he needs to pass it on and the ball needs to continue to move. What's happening now is he dribbles it for a certain time and throws it down to Blake on the block,..... ah noo that's not gonna work..... more PNRS/PNPs.... more ball movement, more using the momentum on possessions, more driving to the hole and drawing defenders.... etc etc.

That's why Paul needs to utilize his players strengths more effectively, rather than cater to just his own

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think Paul is too passive. When he's aggressively looking for his shot, it opens up the game for everyone else and he's almost unstoppable.