Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yeah, overrated just like Fury Road :troll:

Where they do that at :dame:

Arrival was average as fukk. People were really trying to act like it was super deep in the movie thread:comeon:
Sicario was just too stupid for me, you aren't going to be a FBI agent that doesn't know how cases get made.
Then the black partner just randomly disappearing or getting killed off screen, all the other BS with it about the hitman and his backstory and killing the man's kids and wife at the table. Just nothing to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ryan Goslung buys xander cage jacket from the Amazon of the future and looks at everything with a pan face for 2 hours the end.

If Blade runner didn't have stans this trailer would signal instant flop.

They better be filming this in 8k.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not so sure about gosling as lead for this, outside of his stuff with refn I have never liked his work or rated him as an actor. Saw gangster squad the other day jeez what a snooze. Wouldn't surprise me if he sleepwalks through this movie
Thought it was just me, have never understood the hype, movie always seemed like unrealized potential to me
Look at his face.

Does he look awake.

Does he look like he's going to do anything but be on camera looking like an Android, say a couple lines and point his gun at people. The supporting cast and cgi are the movie.

This a favor to Gosling for all the buns he gave up in hollywood throughout his career

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
I liked Fury Road but felt it was over hyped

Same thing with Sicario too

Good movies but nothing wow about them

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
They better be filming this in 8k.

Camera Arri Alexa XT Studio, Zeiss Master Prime Lenses
Negative Format Codex
Cinematographic Process ARRIRAW (3.4K) (source format)
Digital Intermediate (4K) (master format

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Sicario was just too stupid for me, you aren't going to be a FBI agent that doesn't know how cases get made.
Then the black partner just randomly disappearing or getting killed off screen, all the other BS with it about the hitman and his backstory and killing the man's kids and wife at the table. Just nothing to me.
The black dude didn't die in Sicario. :francis:

Movie was dope.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The black dude didn't die in Sicario. :francis:

Movie was dope.
black dude just disappeared after the tunnel, they probably said something about him but I was already checked out by that time.
I disagree about the movie though, thought it was boring, not as smart as it tried to be, and lifeless/soulless
Looked nice though, but reminded me a lot of The Counsellor, which had the same issue.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
black dude just disappeared after the tunnel, they probably said something about him but I was already checked out by that time.
I disagree about the movie though, thought it was boring, not as smart as it tried to be, and lifeless/soulless
Looked nice though, but reminded me a lot of The Counsellor, which had the same issue.
After she came out the tunnel she punched Brolin and black dude was held down by the other soldiers. After that scene the movie was basically over.

I like the dinner table scene. shyt was crazy. I liked the movie a lot.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Camera Arri Alexa XT Studio, Zeiss Master Prime Lenses
Negative Format Codex
Cinematographic Process ARRIRAW (3.4K) (source format)
Digital Intermediate (4K) (master format
:flabbynsick:LarryRunner :camby:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:flabbynsick:LarryRunner :camby:
:comeon:

Most of these movies do not even have a 4K digital intermediate, so be happy that this one does. Just because Guardians 2 shoots in 8K doesn't mean that everything is going to be 8k all of the sudden.