Blade Runner 2049 (Official Thread)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ufdup:I really like the miami vice movie :whew:

Denis Villeneuve the gawd is gonna bless us with another one :ooh: seems like hollywood wants to make Dave Bautista happen, im all for it. Grab the oppurtunity breh :to:

Wow, I was thinking they would fall for the typical. "Let's make it a super Sci-Fi Action" to appeal to masses. Nope, the tone and visuals are spot on. Again not a huge Gosling fan but I know he can pull off a good role after "Drive". I just hope Harrison has a strong part. I know Gosling is suppose to be the new generation Deckard but I care more about Deckard and if they solve the 35 year mystery of "Replicant or not". Again there has always been conflicting points of view from Ridley and the original author Philip K dikk story (My opinion is Phillp made the story therefor he's human) But I'm hearing they dropped 200 Million on this making it one of the highest budged "R-rated" films ever.

Again nothing against Denis as I really like his style but I wish Ridley got to come back just to keep the continuity but I understand his schedule was locked up with "Alien:C". But since Ridley couldn't do it, Denis was a nice choice and based on this trailer, he did his homework. Overall very pleased with this trailer because it really payed homage to the original. I do understand some die hard sci fi purist from my era wondering if this was necessary or not but I think "Blade Runner" is an amazing sci-fi Universe that deserves more film stories in that world. I'm there opening weekend.

bladerunner3.jpg

rs-blade-01-b86c356c-d216-44e1-8bbe-c3681b0c75ac.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I never cared for Ridley going back and making Deckard a replicant.

I always felt it should have been either left ambiguous or he should have been human. It gives that last scene with Roy more impact.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I liked the trailer.. but yea I'm goin ghost on this. Anymore trailers and it will just spoil too much. There opening day

Man like only two wrestlers pulled that crossover to Hollywood off.. The Rock and Bautista :skip:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
how many years after the og is this set? if deckard was a replicant, wouldn't his ass have been dead by this point?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Looks okay.

I was mostly :manny: watching it.

The visuals look too clean. The original had a grimey lived in look.

It looks sterile and fake in this trailer.