BlackPearl IS A MAN?! (EXPOSAL THREAD?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Not like you was gon do it either way :yeshrug::manny:

I've shown my pic to dudes on this forum already thru dm but Im not about to post it on this forum especially with the creep shyt some of you dudes pull. This is exactly why I havent posted it on this forum. Its like some of you dudes have never seen or interacted with a woman before. You want to see a woman either google some pics and enjoy or go outside. Im tired of this bullshyt!

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've shown my pic to dudes on this forum already thru dm but Im not about to post it on this forum especially with the creep shyt some of you dudes pull. This is exactly why I havent posted it on this forum. Its like some of you dudes have never seen or interacted with a woman before. You want to see a woman either google some pics and enjoy or go outside. Im tired of this bullshyt!
Damn gurl, what's up? Why you so tense for? :dahell: I wasn't seriously demanding pics, that part was a joke. In most exposal threads, people request pics for proof. Thread wasn't even supposed to be taken seriously. Most people attested and said that she was in fact a woman.

And for those that said I created that profile and planned this entire thing, no I didn't. I don't troll on this site and this was my first ever exposal thread.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
blogger-image-1048474051.jpg

Which One
Damn I need to get in her inbox
Where are you queen? @BlackPearl

I'm 27 no kids I'm a plumber I got terrible credit but I'm workin on it

Holllla!

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Damn gurl, what's up? Why you so tense for? :dahell: I wasn't seriously demanding pics, that part was a joke. In most exposal threads, people request pics for proof. Thread wasn't even supposed to be taken seriously. Most people attested and said that she was in fact a woman.

And for those that said I created that profile and planned this entire thing, no I didn't. I don't troll on this site and this was my first ever exposal thread.

Im sick rn and I have stupid dudes quoting/mentioning me since last night blowing up my notifications. Sorry. :francis:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
so some dudes made fake female profiles, got on their main (man) accounts, confirmed that the fake female profiles were real females, and have been eating ever since..

very elaborate:whoo:

I find it funny that people on the internet believe any picture that isn't dated and has the username of the person in question written on a piece of paper. :skip:

we in 2017 and can't even write on a piece of paper still :pachaha:

like catfishing hasn't been a staple of the internet for years... :pachaha:

i mean, i guess some dudes prefer to close their eyes and get head from a tranny.. so just the thought of a woman is enough for them :pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.