795b5922_dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You go from trying to expose her to asking for face pics :dead:

Maybe you should have done more research. You was probably eager as hell to post this thread. You really thought you were doing something too. :pachaha:

blackmailing/strong arming her for pics was his plan all along:mjlol:

how did the thread go on so long when you had peeps on first page saying they saw her on cam :dwillhuh: Also I miss when exposal threads use to have pics of naked women . . . I don't even endorse women getting exposed but at least you could walk away from the post like "well I KNOW WHO IM MASTURBATING TO THIS AFTERNOON:ehh:" now it's just lazy detective work and bitter disappointment :francis:

@SheWantTheD scheduled himself a future neg train :mjlol:

The Friday Fukkery just don't stop...........

injured-sports-player-lying-down-on-green-field.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all muhfukkas be acting like every exposal thread be having concrete, conclusive evidence and proof with like 5 witnesses verifying said evidence :shaq2: :rudy: :camby:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. These guys are slow. This reminds me of the thread one of these idiots made about me saying that I'm the person who owns some Youtube account bc of the name Giselle. & even though an older married woman owned it, they claimed it was a man bc she watched boxing videos. It's ridiculous, It really is.
I never said it was a definite and that I was right no matter what, so get ya ass out ya mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.