BlacKkKlansman vs. Sorry to Bother You beef

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@Ziggiy @mastermind :ohhh::patrice:
Dko8J0HWsAImJau.jpg

@3Rivers smiley of Boots Riley from his background on twitter.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ohhhhh shyt.

I didn’t know that the real stallworth infiltrated black radical organizations for THREE years:ohhh:

Boots really be on his shyt with the knowledge.

I didn’t necessarily take the movie as a “cops against white supremacy! Their our friends!” Type message. I took it as a partial shot at black naïveté in thinking you can “truly” change a racist system from the so called inside.

I’m going to see the film again on Monday with a feeah perspective and see how i feel:patrice: i am glad that Boots brought up alot of facts that were overlooked.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I guess all movies aint black movies:martin:.Spike is a damn sellout and needs his ass beat like Clifton Powell said.Tyler Perry never did any bullshyt like this.His past two movies have been agent like material.Wasnt all that impressed with Malcolm X either.Wonder how long he has been being bought off and used as a puppet.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I guess all movies aint black movies:martin:.Spike is a damn sellout and needs his ass beat like Clifton Powell said.Tyler Perry never did any bullshyt like this.His past two movies have been agent like material.Wasnt all that impressed with Malcolm X either.Wonder how long he has been being bought off and used as a puppet.
:mjlol:

this site is full of idiots

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Glad you posted this.
I knew the movie was bullshyt when they tried to paint cops as caring about the KKK.
Spike Lee is an agent.

You don't have to like gay ass Tyler Perry, but that liberal puppet lee would attack Perry who created an independent black movie studio and system tells you all you need to know about him and where his "ideas" and who his movies are directed to.
Thanks OP

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Glad you posted this.
I knew the movie was bullshyt when they tried to paint cops as caring about the KKK.
Spike Lee is an agent.

You don't have to like gay ass Tyler Perry, but that liberal puppet lee would attack Perry who created an independent black movie studio and system tells you all you need to know about him and where his "ideas" and who his movies are directed to.
Thanks OP
look at these clowns.

completely try to throw a mans career and accomplishments away because you just got fake woke by a twitter comment.

What up with modern day idiots and choosing sides on everything. What happened to objectivity? *insert political bias *insert racial bias... Use it to filter all thought process

:snoop:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
look at these clowns.

completely try to throw a mans career and accomplishments away because you just got fake woke by a twitter comment.

What up with modern day idiots and choosing sides on everything. What happened to objectivity? *insert political bias *insert racial bias... Use it to filter all thought process

:snoop:
LOL
You say career like he is anything more than an entertainer or propagandist for the white liberal elite.
Spike Lee has done nothing to be protected by black america.
He openly shyt on black southerners calling us slow and ignorant for living in the south, as if Northeast US is some how a bastion or non-racism. SMH.
Stop it kid, you want to talk about objectivity, yet you ignore the fact that BlackKKLansman objectively distorts history and the actions of a race traitor to make him a hero and glamorize the organization of US policing that was created specifically to antagonize, terrorize, and murder black americans. SMH.

Wake up kid, just because the media tells you ______ is a good "one" doesn't mean that person acts in the best interests of black americans. It should actually put you on more alert about that person.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LOL
You say career like he is anything more than an entertainer or propagandist for the white liberal elite.
Spike Lee has done nothing to be protected by black america.
He openly shyt on black southerners calling us slow and ignorant for living in the south, as if Northeast US is some how a bastion or non-racism. SMH.
Stop it kid, you want to talk about objectivity, yet you ignore the fact that BlackKKLansman objectively distorts history and the actions of a race traitor to make him a hero and glamorize the organization of US policing that was created specifically to antagonize, terrorize, and murder black americans. SMH.

Wake up kid, just because the media tells you ______ is a good "one" doesn't mean that person acts in the best interests of black americans. It should actually put you on more alert about that person.
There you go again.

Can't even take you goofs seriously... you can't even speak for yourself. Just echoing others sentiments. Try getting you own voice. "The media has lied to me the liberals have him doing their agenda"... none of these are your own words. You can't even discuss the actual movie because you are so blinded by bias so everything is framed in a political context and art isn't even entertainment anymore. What a joke. Apparently this was supposed to be a doc now? :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Guaranteed most people didn't know who the fukk Boots Riley was and most still don't but.

He is intelligent and outspoken, always moreso than the next guy but perhaps just maybe even then he is human and he errors.:ohhh:

I doubt he is enjoying having his great movie and hollywood debut overshadowed by Spike lee and maybe just maybe that motivated this spate.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
There you go again.

Can't even take you goofs seriously... you can't even speak for yourself. Just echoing others sentiments. Try getting you own voice. "The media has lied to me the liberals have him doing their agenda"... none of these are your own words. You can't even discuss the actual movie because you are so blinded by bias so everything is framed in a political context and art isn't even entertainment anymore. What a joke. Apparently this was supposed to be a doc now? :mjlol:
So you are mad because I said white liberal elite. LOL
No word you type are your own words, if you want to play the pedant game.
That said its telling that you can only post ramblings of how you feel instead of actually replaying to the argument and concrete examples I've given.

In the end folks like yourself are pledged to a concept and system of thinking that you have no want to evaluate. The mere suggestion that you challenge what you believe and analyze it, makes you angry, because its an article of faith for you now. SMH.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I doubt he is enjoying having his great movie and hollywood debut overshadowed by Spike lee and maybe just maybe that motivated this spate.
Overshadowed? Sorry to Bother You came out in early July. It’s mid August.

Blindspotting was overshadowed.

Haven’t seen Blackkklansman yet so I cannot comment.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Guaranteed most people didn't know who the fukk Boots Riley was and most still don't but.

He is intelligent and outspoken, always moreso than the next guy but perhaps just maybe even then he is human and he errors.:ohhh:

Yea, he was mad as fukk the other day cause international markets didn't pick up his movie.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm not gon shyt on Spike :whoa:
Overshadowed? Sorry to Bother You came out in early July. It’s mid August.

Blindspotting was overshadowed.

Haven’t seen Blackkklansman yet so I cannot comment.
Blindspotting was :leon:

They should have released that movie before Sorry to Bother You dropped so it wouldn't have got overshadowed.

Yea we need that Blackkklansman review breh. You slacking :dahell: