Black workers in Los Angeles face a 'jobs crisis,' UCLA report says; hispanics eating well

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hispanics are Dems' replacement for the black voter base. That's why they rarely pitch anything specific to 'black' people but they do to Hispanics or 'POC'.

I agree, but Hispanics, gays, unions and other so called POC break bread with politicians and lobbyists which is why their agendas get met.

It isn't simply politicians are giving away tangibles for free. You have to give to get! Making idle threats against policians with a vote will not work because the right to vote can be taken away..Then what?

In all, Hispanics get on code and hire their own! Same with other groups, but they are also given the opportunity to be in a position to hire. It isn't any secret that Black people get discriminated in the workplace. This has always be the case which is why there is such a disparity between Blacks and non-Blacks concerning wealth..

Last edited:

MITS

All Star
Daps
Keep having babies with low iq brehs and brehettes.

Shun intellectuals and call them squares while uplifting the degenerates in your communities.

Shame those same intellectuals and refer to them as couns when they marry and procreate outside of their communities and race.

How is this news? There have articles about black people being a permanent underclass for years but instead you worried about Gucci boycotts and who is selling puscy in Dubai.

Until intellectuals are put on a pedestal in the black community, there will be no black community.

Great response.

We must face the fact we are vastly insecure compared to other ethnicities.

Which leads to a follower mentality.

Intelligence is the key to improving everything

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Black people are going to be a permanent underclass before the end of the century. Anyone who's hip to Los Angeles knows this already. There's a lot of employment discrimination. If a Mexican is a manager, keep looking elsewhere. They're putting their people on first.

Black folk been the permanent underclass breh

But more importantly even if a Mexican is a manager, speak that mita mita shyt and I bet you get hired? That’s all it is breh you speak fluent Spanish you get far in that bytch... it’s the same when you go to DR and any other Spanish speaking country.. they hear that language coming from your mouth with fluent ease they act right

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Did you read the Op?:what:Its about how they affect the economic conditions of ADOS, and displace black workers.
We are asking the govt. to compensate black people for the unequal starting point we occupy.:what:A starting point cacs under the auspices of the govt. have put us in.

cD3Q5kN.png
What part is confusing you?
You’re conflating two things , only one of which is caused by the us government. Legacy of slavery and institutional racism implemented by this government has nothing to do with Pedro from east Los Angeles

And none of y’all are advocating real solutions, instead y’all just mad that Mexicans hire Mexicans. Which brings me to what I said earlier, why y’all made that other groups are holding their own nuts ?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Why dont LA blacks sue like south florida blacks
Florida has the benefit of not being extremely liberal like cali.

This entire state is set up to benefit illegal immigrants and their "American" offspring.

Cali thinks its perfectly fine to have shyt like Spanish as mandatory requirements for job positions.

The whole state is set up against us, the court system, the grade schools, the hospitals, the public safety, job economy, everything breh.

California has become a haven for illegal immigrants and everything is set up here to benefit them to the detriment of black Americans.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You’re conflating two things , only one of which is caused by the us government. Legacy of slavery and institutional racism implemented by this government has nothing to do with Pedro from east Los Angeles

And none of y’all are advocating real solutions, instead y’all just mad that Mexicans hire Mexicans. Which brings me to what I said earlier, why y’all made that other groups are holding their own nuts ?
We are using Pedro's cism to further demonstrate the need for the real solution. Reparations :umad:
… and other groups are not hyon they are pigging backing off of the black struggle, pay attention.

I'd be for open borders if reparations were part of the deal.

Daps
N
What the fukk? Was this in LA? Your girl should have also went back again to hand her CV and you should have recorded that evil bytch doing it.

Alot of these mexicans are more racist than racist white people. They wanna emulate them so much that they take they racism up a notch.

Nah, this was in the Inland Empire. This ish aint just happening in LA.

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
One of my homegirls applied for a position at a dental office and as she was leaving she saw the Mexican girl receptionist throwing away her resume/application. Once these (non-black) Hispanics get into these positions they only hire their own. Seen it happen that my old job.

I remember during my senior year of high I was working at McDonald's mostly during the weekends when I could because I was on my high school football team. Anyway when I started working there at the beginning of the school year our store manager was a white lady and the crew was pretty diverse .A few months later she left and this Hispanic guy took over as store manager , a couple months later about 90% of the people working there were Hispanic but when I started working there were only maybe two Hispanic's who worked there.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I told cats on here back in 2016 that this was coming and was (and still am by my stalkers) labeled a trump supporter.

Wait until we get a President that’s openly pro illegal immigration, AND WE WILL GET ONE, we’ll be done. :unimpressed:

I really think I'm wrong but I'm scared that it's already a wrap for ADOS. :francis:

GASign

All Star
Daps
Well duh!

That article is true, even tho a few years old. I even got a few "smarts" replied to me about this in certain Damocrat threads. For example, that one about Stacey Abrams. Thank goodness she lost that election. She stated they *illegals/undocumented* are a part of the "blue wave"! They'll use them as our replacement as already mentioned. This was told to us by Claude Anderson back in the 90's that this would happen. And he just recently went over this w/ Boyce in a video no more than 1 week ago and its right there on YouTube. I'd pay attention to that clip below and forgot if I got the book "Powernomics" because I got a few of his books and I think it starts on pg 192 because he mentioned that in the clip below. The simple minded who continue to put these Dems in office will continue to do so until the death of them. They can't be saved.

https://powernomics.com/