Black women with natural hair styles are the best

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
He collects them, I'm pretty sure. But I know this is a still from a hair tutorial on Youtube. Search crochet braids and she'll come up.

The funny thing is, her style is natural looking but she used synthetic hair to create it. Goes to show how trivial the natural vs weave thing is.

Buncha suburb raised, white socialized awkwards who think they know black women based on the chicks they see on instagram:wow:

Wow okay :mjlol: I'm gonna find the video and send it to her, lol that's literally her twin.

Daps
Reppin
X
I'm usually not crazy about locs, but Valerie June:noah:
tumblr_mnpoqo1jSJ1qb6ju2o1_1280.jpg

valeriejune-2-web.jpg

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Speaking of natural hair, if any of my African sistren or brethren can tell me exactly the name of the thread that they use to do African threading I'd be oh so thankful. The only thing I've come up with was Chinese knotting cord but I can't seem to find the thinner ones just the big thick ones they use for arts and craft. Even the beauty supply store that's owned by Africans near here can't tell me what it's called or sell it lol. Usually I'm good at finding these things but I'm stumped. I've been using yarn and it collects so much lint:why:
Au-Curls-Naturelle-Curlyfarah.png

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i like how wanting your women in their natural hair is somehow interpreted as a mean thing
"you should love me even in my fake hair"

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You nikkas don't lime natual hair, you post good looking women that have natual hair.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I love black women more than life itself... don't get it twisted... But yall nikkas make these threads every single day :snoop:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Most of these girls are mixed. I dont think you understand what natural hair normally looks like. When nikkas in here talk about natural hair yall post a lot of girls posted are either mixed or wearing a weave

That is probly your cousin. He collects pics of random non-famous black girls.
Well their hair is actually natural too. The issue is most of these guys scream natural hair, but really prefer a certain type. Funny because a lot of them have the same texture that they refrain from posting.
:lolbron: It's been confirmed its not her but that was so random to me lol.
I wonder if he's posted pics of someone any actually knows on here.