Reppin
Fantasy.
5eba9434116df3160ab3c8a244f82823.jpg

My hair crush:wow:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NO she's pro-everything. She doesn't just focus on black issues. She's also a feminist and pro-gay. I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that, but I just have a hard time taking black people seriously who are supposedly pro-black, but go home and lick up on white flesh. Thats all I'm saying.
Understandable :ehh:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

Most of these girls are mixed. I dont think you understand what natural hair normally looks like. When nikkas in here talk about natural hair yall post a lot of girls posted are either mixed or wearing a weave

I don't know if it's the lighting but my cousin is browner, but got damn that girl looks just like her wow:ohhh:

That is probly your cousin. He collects pics of random non-famous black girls.

Daps
Reppin
X
Agreed. Perms and weaves are :scusthov: status. But they don't hear us. Remember all black men only like straight hair :troll:
I'm natural. I cut my hair in '03 pre-trend when people would look at AA naturals like ":dahell: when are you going to get your hair done?"

But if a woman wants to wear a weave or straighten her hair:ehh:it's a choice. I can't take people seriously who care about stuff like that.

I have a thing for women with short hair (see icon), apparently, natural or straight, I don't care. It' all:noah:

You going to turn Nia Long down because she's weaved up or got a keratin treatment?:duck:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Most of these girls are mixed. I dont think you understand what natural hair normally looks like. When nikkas in here talk about natural hair yall post a lot of girls posted are either mixed or wearing a weave
:ld: Half breeds aren't black in this thread alright I guess don't want to debate or argue that right now just want to appreciate black women. And by natural we're talking about unprocessed hair without any extensions or weaves right?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I'm natural. I cut my hair in '03 pre-trend when people would look at AA naturals like ":dahell: when are you going to get your hair done?"

But if a woman wants to wear a weave or straighten her hair:ehh:it's a choice. I can't take people seriously who care about stuff like that.

I have a thing for women with short hair (see icon), apparently, natural or straight, I don't care. It' all:noah:

You going to turn Nia Long down because she's weaved up or got a keratin treatment?:duck:

I wouldn't, but she would look even better natural is all I'm saying