black women wearing a whole satin head bonnet in public unappreciation

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Stop that shyt, ffs. :snoop:

It's one thing if you're in a hair store because you're in the middle of getting styled but it's another when you just woke up and decided to hit up Walmart looking like you didn't even fukking brush your stank ass teeth. I'm seeing this way too much.
:beli:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Clearly, my mother always told me if I went out in public looking crazy I'm not allowed to be related to her.
Everyone is raised different tho. I can't ever see myself worrying about such a trivial thing as a hair bonnet. Buts that's just me, and no I don't wear them out in public I rock my beanie when I don't want my hair out.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is raised different tho. I can't ever see myself worrying about such a trivial thing as a hair bonnet. Buts that's just me, and no I don't wear them out in public I rock my beanie when I don't want my hair out.

Never know who you're going to meet. Society judges books by their covers. First impressions are everything. Well they're important to me anyway

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Never know who you're going to meet. Society judges books by their covers. First impressions are everything. Well they're important to me anyway
And some will judge you regardless based on ur skin color, or gender, shyt even if ur accent alone. Having my hair laid won't change their opinions on me if their minds are already made up...

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
And some will judge you regardless based on ur skin color, or gender, shyt even if ur accent alone. Having my hair laid won't change their opinions on me if their minds are already made up...

Well those people are racist.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
And ur being judgmental.

Judgement based on apperance. It's a very natural thing. Shaming people is good once in a while. I would never tell a woman how she should wear her hair, her style defines her, but I would hope she keeps it neat otherwise
raw