Black Women that workout put PAWGs to shame. Don’t come in here and argue that fact.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only the ones that work out..?

:mjpls:
This is a dangerous line of thinking black folks fall into

We have so many natural gifts we take for granted and don't work to keep or maintain. Meanwhile other races are watching, appropriating, and refining our shyt. Then, when they curate and redistribute the things we let go to waste we get mad when it's far too late to do anything about it

Nikkas trying to spin this into some :mjpls: shyt but everyone in here agrees on the fact that black women are miles ahead if we're comparing fitness results
. But nikkas gotta at least see the humor in the fact that white women have willed and squatted themselves into having ass in the last decade:pachaha:

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
This is a dangerous line of thinking black folks fall into

We have so many natural gifts we take for granted and don't work to keep or maintain. Meanwhile other races are watching, appropriating, and refining our shyt. Then, when they curate and redistribute the things we let go to waste we get mad when it's far too late to do anything about it

Nikkas trying to spin this into some :mjpls: shyt but everyone in here agrees on the fact that black women are miles ahead if we're comparing fitness results
. But nikkas gotta at least see the humor in the fact that white women have willed and squatted themselves into having ass in the last decade:pachaha:
:francis:
You know my narrative, don't play me like that.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Our genetics are just more primed for putting on muscle (in general). I've seen examples proving me right and wrong though.Some of the best physique I've personally witnessed belonged to black women and a couple of white women but the white girls had to work at overcoming their genetic disadvantages.