Black Women that workout put PAWGs to shame. Don’t come in here and argue that fact.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
For sure
Not enough go to the gym though

^This.

WW are out-hustling BW when it comes to getting off their asses and going to the gym, the pool, the track, whatever, but thecoli.com won't like this truth. :francis:

Only the ones that work out..?

:mjpls:

Yes, not the fat ones, of which there are far too many. :ufdup:

Naruto Anime Summoning Jutsu GIF | GIFDB.com

@Black Mamba

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
What about regular black women and regular PAWGs, brethren?

:sas2:
What about equal opportunity?
Or do black women have to do twice as much to be just as good as a PAWG?

That wasn't the topic though. :skip:

Thread title was was black women that workout vs PAWGs, no argument. If you're a brehette that doesn't workout, you might be putting PAWGs to shame or you might not, it just depends on if you're sloppy or not. "Regular" black women can be skinny, slim or fat, they're not working out so we don't know til we see them. A PAWG can't be fat or else she'd be a HAWG, so she's either skinny with a bubble or thick (not coli thick ).

I don't find fat women (:hhh:), black or white, attractive like the majority of the coli so I might be biased. :mjpls:
(I be talking about them all loud at work and need to stop 'fore I get reported again. :snoop:)

All I know for sure is that I spend way too much time at the gym to be talking to any type of broad that don't lift. :camby: Matter of fact I'm finna take my #POWDA! right now and roll out, word to Autobots.
gym-sass-removebg-preview.png

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
That wasn't the topic though. :skip:

Thread title was was black women that workout vs PAWGs, no argument. If you're a brehette that doesn't workout, you might be putting PAWGs to shame or you might not, it just depends on if you're sloppy or not. "Regular" black women can be skinny, slim or fat, they're not working out so we don't know til we see them. A PAWG can't be fat or else she'd be a HAWG, so she's either skinny with a bubble or thick (not coli thick ).

I don't find fat women (:hhh:), black or white, attractive like the majority of the coli so I might be biased. :mjpls:
(I be talking about them all loud at work and need to stop 'fore I get reported again. :snoop:)

All I know for sure is that I spend way too much time at the gym to be talking to any type of broad that don't lift. :camby: Matter of fact I'm finna take my #POWDA! right now and roll out, word to Autobots.
gym-sass-removebg-preview.png
Fat ones weren't the topic either...
Yes, not the fat ones

:sas2:
Remember?
Only the ones that work out..?
Coulda just said yes or no.