Black women have destroyed the black man's self esteem...

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
So much so, that we have resorted to smearing mystical elixirs, concocted in some deceased hotep's bathtub, on our heads; just to achieve the waves and sharp hairlines that black women find desirable.

Next time you see a brother on the street...looking like an extra from a start trek movie, know that he did for you, black women.

:snoopbald:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm not sure what conspiracy trash you're talking about, but I'm going by the people who were diagnosed by allopathic doctors who said that Dr. Sebi cured them

I'm not sure why you think allopathic doctors would acknowledge any other cheaper form of medical treatment, but that just shows your own naivete

For example I have tinea versicolor. Every allopathic doctor I went to prescribed me unnatural pills and unnatural chemical lotions to put in my body and rub on my body

I had to do my own research to learn that tinea versicolor is cured by coconut oil

So again, nothing you have said disproves that natural medicine is very capable of curing the majority of these disease and said natural medicine is suppressed by the medical industry because there's no money in it

I already posted this once before maybe you weren't in that thread

Please show me the conspiracy in this video(hint, it's not the homeopathic field of study)

my man dr sebi didn't invent natural medicine :dead:

again you are so stuck on choosing sides I don't care about how you feel about whatever medicine Dr. Sebi was unproven not natural medicine but Dr. Sebi himself and his remedies...

The court case didn't prove that his cures work which was the point I made to you.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Did it at least fix his hairline? :picard:

Hair looking like the last 5 minutes on namek

:snoopbald:

dead2.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Our queens :mjcry: We are destroying our bodies and self worth trying to live up to your ridiculous beauty standards :damn:
We really are though. It's disgusting in a way how we do the most for each other and act like we don't care about each other. We clearly care very much what other black people think about us.