Black women have destroyed the black man's self esteem...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
At a 1993 Congressional hearing, Shirley Stark, who headed the NYAG's Consumer Fraud Section, indicated that there was a successful civil case against his company. She stated:

]A particularly glaring example of unsubstantiated therapeutic claims made for herbal supplements occurred a few years ago when the USHA Herbal Research Institute, run by a self-styled nutritionist calling himself "Dr. Sebi," advertised in the Village Voice and the Amsterdam News that "AIDs HAS BEEN CURED" by USHA and that they also specialize in cures for Leukemia, sickle cell anemia, herpes, lupus and other diseases. For an initial fee of $500 and $80 for each additional visit, patients were told they could be cured of AIDS and other diseases. The "cures" consisted of various herbal products, for each of which USHA made therapeutic claims. Eva Therapeutic Salve, for example, was referred to in USHA's brochure as . . . "very effective on major skin problems, in prenatal use, against poor circulation, cancer, cysts, hemorrhoids and arthritis." In fact, these claims were false. Our office filed suit against USHA and entered a consent agreement under which USHA can no longer make therapeutic claims for any of its products [7].

The consent agreement barred the Ogun Herbal Research Institute (d/b/a USHA), Fig Tree Products Company, Alfredo Bowman, Maa Bowman, and their successors and assigns from (a) claiming that their products or services were effective against AIDS, herpes, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, lupus, or any other human disease or condition, (b) selling any such products, and (c) diagnosing or treating any human ailment without a valid state license. The defendants were also assessed $900 for costs [8].

Keyword SELLING

He still cured people for free, which is what he was doing before that case anyway iirc

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He was found not guilty in practicing medicine without a licence, due to the jury deciding he wasn't making medical diagnoses or prescribing medicinal substances. Has nothing to do with scientific claims.
exactly

I don't think the people claiming he cured anything read those rulings... :mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
exactly

I don't think the people claiming he cured anything read those rulings... :mjlol:
The current allopathic medical industry doesn't consider natural medicine, medicine. By design

Herbs aren't considered medicine. Dr Sebi used herbal remedies

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The current allopathic medical industry doesn't consider natural medicine, medicine. By design

Herbs aren't considered medicine. Dr Sebi used herbal remedies
i'm not disputing herbal medicine or remedies but nothing you said about Dr Sebi was right he didn't cure anything. I'm a truth seeker so I only come for knowledge not to choose sides I don't care if you pro or against big pharma. I wish Dr Sebi was proven to have cured illness but he didn't and its over. Don't get caught up in conspiracy trash

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i'm not disputing herbal medicine or remedies but nothing you said about Dr Sebi was right he didn't cure anything. I'm a truth seeker so I only come for knowledge not to choose sides I don't care if you pro or against big pharma. I wish Dr Sebi was proven to have cured illness but he didn't and its over. Don't get caught up in conspiracy trash
I'm not sure what conspiracy trash you're talking about, but I'm going by the people who were diagnosed by allopathic doctors who said that Dr. Sebi cured them

I'm not sure why you think allopathic doctors would acknowledge any other cheaper form of medical treatment, but that just shows your own naivete

For example I have tinea versicolor. Every allopathic doctor I went to prescribed me unnatural pills and unnatural chemical lotions to put in my body and rub on my body

I had to do my own research to learn that tinea versicolor is cured by coconut oil

So again, nothing you have said disproves that natural medicine is very capable of curing the majority of these disease and said natural medicine is suppressed by the medical industry because there's no money in it

I already posted this once before maybe you weren't in that thread

Please show me the conspiracy in this video(hint, it's not the homeopathic field of study)