Black Women are a different kind of evil right now...

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
1. It’s okay to feel sadness. Don’t let anyone make you feel like less of a man for grieving.

2. Understand that in the coming days there will be people on Twitter attempting to slander and demean KS. Do not take the bait.

3. Stay off social media if you have to. There’s no point in fighting back against every troll. Allow yourself to grieve in peace.

4. Keep pushing his message and keep your movement alive. Right now is the time to stand strong as men.

As someone who’s not a huge fan of his message but appreciates his humor, I’m sorry for your loss. RIP.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yall are weird, buddy went in on women and they took offense to it and when they dance on his grave you take offense to it.

It's not even worth dignifying but you take it to heart anyway. Shows the grip the female opinion has on the male psyche

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think they hated his tone of voice more than anything else but what he was saying is true. Example if you’re a 35 year old woman (especially) with kids your dating options aren't the same as when you were 23. I heard Tariq say the same thing and no one got angry.

Still, his message is a fact. His message was essentially to settle down take life serious and don’t try to get a partner you aren't qualified to keep. Yeah a rich man may fukk but will he marry you?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
The internet is not real life. The internet is not real life. The internet is not real life.

It has to be! Theyre talking evil even in the niche spaces.

Majah hypes' rip kevin post on his facebook page has 1000+ comments:gucci:

And i cant even write these off as bots or troll comments because of the excessiveness and all the details going into their comments, these women have time:gucci:

Black men...we're alone out here for real:mjcry:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Has nothing to do with race(c00ns and white boys).....but anyways, the women in general who are celebrating his death are the exact ignorant audience he made is living from, so its not surprising.

At the end of the day he might not have been the most socially tactful person in the world but the message he was saying held value. With most things in life people have egos and cant get out of their own way in order to see what he was saying was true.

But like another poster said, the internet is not real life. He created content to the fringes of the dating scene. Most of the stuff he talked about was common sense to men and women who date regularly.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I have no reason to celebrate that man's alleged physical passing, I never personally engaged with that man on any SM platform or in person.

I'm sure he has a mother and family possibly children that are grieving right now?

I'm sure there are black women in his family not celebrating right now

You wrong to tag us all I the same boat