Black Woman Told She's White Her Entire Life; Realizes She's Black After DNA Test

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happened to my homies lil sister. Their dad is chinese and mom is irish but the youngest got blonde hair and green eyes while the older ones look half asian. She grew up tellin people she was half asian while everyone was :patrice:

Its just sad :manny:

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
nikka are you sure u from South Sac?:what:
I say Brotha Lynch's brother and you're confused?

They pigs tried to slander Lovelle after he became a martyr
Use your head
I not gone go off on you cause there was something wrong with your grammar that the coli fixed or messed up at first. For it to be Oakland anyway we could be talking Marshawn Lynch. Idk about dude that’s why I asked. If he did in fact rape those girls, that’s sad. I seen him in a db or shady nate video and wondered.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Surely, a mirror should have sufficed.

I'm thinking its kind of like your hair thinning and being in denial even with a mirror. Eventually you realize your hair isn't growing slower, its just not growing. But you had hair so long that its difficult to come to grips with it even as undeniable as the reality is.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did they tell her she was Sicillian or something :mjlol:
Reminds of the older White people who talk about having "darker" siblings or parents and being told its the "Greek" in them or the "Italian." :russ:
No, its that Black in you, popping up a generation later :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: Well Mike Tirico thinks hes Italian so.

mike-tirico-2685ba71ae4429aa.jpg
:mjlol:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did they tell her she was Sicillian or something :mjlol:
Reminds of the older White people who talk about having "darker" siblings or parents and being told its the "Greek" in them or the "Italian." :russ:
No, its that Black in you, popping up a generation later :mjlol:
:russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
BRUH I knew shorty looked familiar! This the same chick that wrote a blog post, article or whatever about how she traveled the world and thotted around and how she wants to be with black men now or some sh.