Black Woman Told She's White Her Entire Life; Realizes She's Black After DNA Test

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
No.Lynch's brother did though
Idk wtf you just said but yeah Lovelle Mixon

920x920.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sfga...ped-2-on-day-of-attack-police-say-3162234.php

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed::blessed: The black community accepts you, you light skin and are deeply embedded in the pawg world. A yellowbone pawg :blessed::blessed: What part of the game is that:mjgrin:

egsteel

All Star
Daps
We discussed this wench a year ago I believe

You're late
Yea we had a thread on her and i don't remember her saying anyting about believing she was white. In the thread she was basically travelling around the world sleeping with random guys and claiming she was trying to understand her racial identity. At this point I think she's just trying to milk her story for a little more internet marketing money.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Y'all need to learn how to have empathy for people. Stop laughing at other people's expense. It's disgusting :hhh: She was lied to ever since she was a baby and once she got old enough to know it was bullshyt, she forced them to tell her the truth. What fault lies with her? fukking fakkits. Everything is a joke on here. Y'all always trying to shyt on people. Especially this poor girl that had to grow up in England of all places and deal with people treating her like shyt because of the color of her skin and her family continuing to lie to her about her real parentage. Get help. Y'all fakkits are miserable :hhh: