Black woman skin bleaching forum- Y'all seen this?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
my whole guess !s most people see tann!n as the sh!t happens naturally w!t white people so !f !t a!nt one of those extreme tans we see !t so often we dont g!ve a fukk anymore, my bm would take the k!ds sw!mm!n & get darker just by be!n !n the pool, she d!dnt go to tan... we never seen a black ch!ck go sw!mm!n & come home l!ghter so when they bleach !ts uncommon & unnatural cause they gotta do extra sh!t to do !t & !t draws more attent!on...

theres self hate on both sides but my guess !s wh!te ch!cks get a pass cause they get tanned & burnt da!ly w!thout try!n & black woman dont just get l!ghter...

to you rel!g!ous brehs !f !ts so easy to get darker yet so hard to get br!ghter !s God say!n someth!n :mjpls:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G.O.A.T bleach job

s-SAMMY-SOSA-SKIN-large.jpg

:laff:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

pof gave me all the evidence I need to know about how black women feel about their skin color.

Half of the darkskinned women on there are mixed. Ask them how they are mixed and they will hit you with the great great great great great great great great grandfather who was white :obama3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I've seen forums like this... There are people of all races who hate themselves. :yeshrug:

As long as I'm still mocha in the morning :ohlawd:, Let them live and tear up their bodies.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
pof gave me all the evidence I need to know about how black women feel about their skin color.

Half of the darkskinned women on there are mixed. Ask them how they are mixed and they will hit you with the great great great great great great great great grandfather who was white :obama3:

:scusthov: Perhaps they mean theyre mixed with Ambi or whatever the fukk they used

lil-kim.jpg

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

to you rel!g!ous brehs !f !ts so easy to get darker yet so hard to get br!ghter !s God say!n someth!n :mjpls:

Damn, that is something simple that I never thought of!.

This is an example of God giving you your senses to examine the world for what it is, and not what people tell you.:obama:

Appreciate the statement, I'm going to use it when this shyt comes up in my personal life.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Is there anything permanent? I am a very dark skin African American woman and have used almost every over the counter lightening crème & soap and nothing brings me close to my desired complexion. I don’t want to have light skin just lighter and I know how I want to look but don't know what would work for my pigment or if anything works at all. I hope it is something permanent as well because I don’t want to go through this the rest of my life. The picture doesn't show how dark I really am but I hope you can get an idea.

Ds-pics-022-20999.JPG

:skip: