Black woman posing as a Klan member charged with leaving terroristic threats in mailboxes.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:comeon: FLAILING. You made unfounded accusations and I disproved every point with receipts. This is getting boring.

Meanwhile, where is this c00n bedwench from? So we can let them know, they raised a monstrous c00n and must be publicly shamed at minimum, just like I said about Teyonah, you lying, disingenuous, hating from outside the club ass bytch.
you tried to separate yourself from her clan, naming some irrelevant town as the source of her sus moves. as opposed to her ethnicity or nationality. not even in the same ball park. :comeon: you don't call our your c00ns you separate yourself from them. in the case you keep trying to highlight you doing the most to boil it down to some shyt that happens in a town not a general culture of your people. the difference.

the motives are clear. had she been from Nigeria let's say you wouldn't have asked what city or town... none of that. you really think you bright tho but you mad transparent

the motives speak... if your first question when someone Black does something is where they from it is because you need to confirm bias and frame them based on your tainted views, nothing else to it.

i see you...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She actually proved that she holds all types of black folks accountable.
follow the narrative if you can keep up. she didn't prove that ...

when the individual is American she separates herself from them as best as she can, when they are foreign she generalizes and blames everyone from said place. not once did she make generalized statements about Black Americans because of any of these women...

the silly games we play...

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Media loves stories of crazy people who try to stoke racial tensions like this, like the white woman who carved "BO" into her own face when Obama was running for president and blamed it on some Black people.
If people stop doing crazy shyt, the media can’t talk about them:yeshrug:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She hates c00nettes more than most of the dudes on here tbh.
:ehh: Thanks breh.

you tried to separate yourself from her clan, naming some irrelevant town as the source of her sus moves. as opposed to her ethnicity or nationality. not even in the same ball park. :comeon: you don't call our your c00ns you separate yourself from them. in the case you keep trying to highlight you doing the most to boil it down to some shyt that happens in a town not a general culture of your people. the difference.

the motives are clear. had she been from Nigeria let's say you wouldn't have asked what city or town... none of that. you really think you bright tho but you mad transparent
:mjlol: You so wrong its outrageous. I claimed ownership by stating my ppl were from out that way, both town and state. I gave testimony of the c00ning and even went so far as to specify the type of c00ning. I even gave personal anecdotes of the c00ning.

I don't do all that with Africans bc it's outside my purview, dummy. :mjlol:

Don't even know what on code look like. :mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:beli: How is asking if shes FBA blaming this on foreigners? You just be saying shyt. I too would like to know who her ppl are. Same way I did teyonah Paris, from sc, I will ask who tf know her ppl? :stopitslime:

Some of us actually police our c00ns. :mjpls:
How you police your c00ns but claim Boule? :mjlol:

Make it make sense...

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Black woman charged with posing as White Ku Klux Klan member, leaving terroristic threats in mailboxes (msn.com)

A Black woman is accused of posing as a White Ku Klux Klan member and sending racially charged notes to the homes of families in an Atlanta suburb, according to local reports.

Terresha Lucas, 30, was arrested Wednesday and charged with eight counts of terroristic threats and acts. She made her first court appearance Thursday morning and was denied bond, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News.

No further details were provided. The Douglasville Police Department could not be reached for comment.

Douglasville families told WGCL-TV they had received handwritten notes from a "man" claiming he was from the KKK and threatening to kill their families.

"The letter is using the N-word, talking about the KKK, hanging people, killing kids, killing whole families and setting houses on fire," one father told the station.

Families began receiving the letters as early as last December, Atlanta's FOX 5 reported.

"The notes threatened to burn their houses down and kill them and said that they didn't belong in the neighborhood," Detective Nathan Shumaker told the station.

After a months-long investigation, Shumaker and another detective, Andre Futch, connected evidence to Lucas.

Lucas remains in custody at the Douglas County jail. It wasn’t immediately clear if she has retained an attorney who could speak on her behalf.

Douglasville is about 20 miles west of Atlanta.
There's a slew of these type of females on social media.