Black woman posing as a Klan member charged with leaving terroristic threats in mailboxes.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
buffoons already trying to blame this on foreigners

thecoli.com
:beli: How is asking if shes FBA blaming this on foreigners? You just be saying shyt. I too would like to know who her ppl are. Same way I did teyonah Paris, from sc, I will ask who tf know her ppl? :stopitslime:

Some of us actually police our c00ns. :mjpls:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Used to fukk a prison bytch from Douglasville good p*ssy real bytch salute Jamia. :blessed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:beli: How is asking if shes FBA blaming this on foreigners? You just be saying shyt. I too would like to know who her ppl are. Same way I did teyonah Paris, from sc, I will ask who tf know her ppl? :stopitslime:

Some of us actually police our c00ns. :mjpls:
the only reason to ask is to blame it her behaviour on her background you moron.

you just use confirmation bias and when it fails shyt gets quiet.

it's not because she was taught to hate on Black people and all these other shyt she just has "individual" faults

but if she was foreign... her country is to blame, her culture, her parents. :skip:

idiotic at best.

you stereotype other Black people like white people do your people and completely lack awareness about it.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
nah you just use confirmation bias and when it fails shyt gets quiet.

it's not because she was taught to hate on Black people and all these other shyt she just has "individual" faults

but if she was foreign... her country is to blame, her culture, her parents. :skip:

idiotic at best.

you stereotype other Black people like white people do your people and completely lack awareness about it.

:ohhh:

:rudy: fukk that traitorous, bedwenching bytch and anybody that love her.

Parris was born and raised in Hopkins, South Carolina.

Teyonah Parris - Wikipedia

My family from out that way and, ngl, in the words of my SC fam Kwame Brown, they 'go along to get along' type c00ns. It seemed endemic. :francis:

Who here from Hopkins and know her ppl? :stopitslime:

:mjlol: This is why canadians need to stay the fukk out our business. You dont know shyt. :deadrose:

Jason Black preached a whole damn word last night! :lawd:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
you delusional and disingenuous as usual. all you did was throw up some smoke and run in another direction.
:comeon: FLAILING. You made unfounded accusations and I disproved every point with receipts. This is getting boring.

Meanwhile, where is this c00n bedwench from? So we can let them know, they raised a monstrous c00n and must be publicly shamed at minimum, just like I said about Teyonah, you lying, disingenuous, hating from outside the club ass bytch.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
AcrobaticWillingAnhinga-size_restricted.gif