"Black Wealth up 60% under the Biden/Harris Administration"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im a eye test man myself. The senses work like algorithms collecting data. My eyes,my ears,and my gut tell me "black wealth" aint up 60% outside of the already wealthy. Which is really only a small number of us.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
im not worried about reparations and I asked what is Trumps's plan since Biden/Harris or terrible.

im trying to figure out why you dodged my original question?

what's Trump's plan buddy answer or move on to trolling someone else
Not kissing Dem ass = trolling, cac, MAGA, etc. CORNY.

But if you insist, while I'm voting for neither unless they come correct for Black America, if we compare actual policy, Trump cracking down on illegal immigration is a net positive for Black people, and the alleged mass deportation is also. What you got? Abortions and Israel don't help Black people at all.

Daps
median is generally accepted as a better way of measuring this type of statistic. reason being if u have 2 people and one is worth $1M and the other has a 0 net worth, the average net worth would say they are worth 500K each, which is not even remotely close.

The median is also 500k in your example. :skip:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The median is also 500k in your example. :skip:

median is the better representation. a better example is if u take 10 people. one worth $1M and the other 9 are worth 0.

the average will say they are each worth 100K. whereas the median net worth will be 0. see how average is more misleading?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
anyone with any assets, their wealth is up.

the stock market is waaayyyyy up in the last year, and property values are up. this doesn't mean I have significantly more cash. yeah I got a slight raise at work, but the increase in wealth are all tied up in things that I cannot use immediately to pay my bills. :manny:

This is great...that bottom 30% gotta educate their kids