"Black Wealth up 60% under the Biden/Harris Administration"

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
All OP does is post about Black People and the Democratic Party. You are giving off Weird vibes with your obsession.
OP is the same one in a thread who saw someone give props to Kamala being a Howard University graduate and, in turn, went out of his way to find dirt on a Historical Black College and its founding just to push his narrative.

If there were individuals suspected of being a MAGA/Trump agent, he'd be among the top 5. As you, and I'm sure others have pointed out, his vibes and the cadence of the way he posts just give you a surefire feeling that he's an agent.

It's that classic concern troll energy.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you still waiting huh :russ: ?

did you get.youre hopes up that cacs was gonna give you something?

yall weird
Just trying to figure out the point of your post. People so quick to "b-b-but Trump/Republians", but start ducking when it's shown and proven the other side that we've supported for 60 years haven't done shyt, either. So far, Kamala's entire platform is abortions and Israel. How is that helping?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's median..I'm talking average

median is generally accepted as a better way of measuring this type of statistic. reason being if u have 2 people and one is worth $1M and the other has a 0 net worth, the average net worth would say they are worth 500K each, which is not even remotely close.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
anyone with any assets, their wealth is up.

the stock market is waaayyyyy up in the last year, and property values are up. this doesn't mean I have significantly more cash. yeah I got a slight raise at work, but the increase in wealth are all tied up in things that I cannot use immediately to pay my bills. :manny:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Just trying to figure out the point of your post. People so quick to "b-b-but Trump/Republians", but start ducking when it's shown and proven the other side that we've supported for 60 years haven't done shyt, either. So far, Kamala's entire platform is abortions and Israel. How is that helping?
im not worried about reparations and I asked what is Trumps's plan since Biden/Harris or terrible.

im trying to figure out why you dodged my original question?

what's Trump's plan buddy answer or move on to trolling someone else

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is the first thread I've seen op make. Why is everyone so mad at him :russ:

What did he do to make yall so mad

I tell the truth about our economic condition..they respond with CAC this and CAC that because they can't discuss intelligent and nuanced solutions other than blue no matter who babble

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
median is generally accepted as a better way of measuring this type of statistic. reason being if u have 2 people and one is worth $1M and the other has a 0 net worth, the average net worth would say they are worth 500K each, which is not even remotely close.
I like average better because it accounts for the super wealthy in each group