Black Summer: Season 1 | Official Trailer | Netflix (4/11)

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Terrible show. The first few episodes were pretty good then it just got progressively bad. The ending was absolute garbage too.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I loved the 1st couple of episodes.

All the running scenes were shot well. I loved the one shot action scenes, also the shots where you see zombies moving in the distance out of the characters peripheral.

These zombies could track their prey a bit also. Very interesting.

I liked how people reacted with panic. It would be more common than you think.

Dude in the firehouse with the axe had me yelling at the tv you fukking idiot.

Also those of y’all talking about why not shoot headshots must have never shot guns before. Shooting someone in the head while they are running at you full speed while you are scared and in unfamiliar space is extremely hard. That part was real. Also untrained people with weapons in a combat situation shooting each other was A+++++!! Exactly what would happen.

They must have skipped an episode for brevity cause the entire building scene was odd.

Ending was ass.

Jamie king was attractive at one point but gotdamn sun and age destroy white women.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I loved the 1st couple of episodes.

All the running scenes were shot well. I loved the one shot action scenes, also the shots where you see zombies moving in the distance out of the characters peripheral.

These zombies could track their prey a bit also. Very interesting.

I liked how people reacted with panic. It would be more common than you think.

Dude in the firehouse with the axe had me yelling at the tv you fukking idiot.

Also those of y’all talking about why not shoot headshots must have never shot guns before. Shooting someone in the head while they are running at you full speed while you are scared and in unfamiliar space is extremely hard. That part was real. Also untrained people with weapons in a combat situation shooting each other was A+++++!! Exactly what would happen.

They must have skipped an episode for brevity cause the entire building scene was odd.

Ending was ass.

Jamie king was attractive at one point but gotdamn sun and age destroy white women.

NO nikka THEY HAD MACHINE GUNS
AND WERE SHOOTING THE ZOMBIES IN THE CHEST 20 TIMES.

shyt ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE.

THEY WERENT AIMING FOR THE HEADS...

THEY WENT THE WHOLE SERIES WITHOUT REALIZING ONE HEAD SHOT WOULD KILL THE ZOMBIES.
:devil:
:evil:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

NO nikka THEY HAD MACHINE GUNS
AND WERE SHOOTING THE ZOMBIES IN THE CHEST 20 TIMES.

shyt ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE.

THEY WERENT AIMING FOR THE HEADS...

THEY WENT THE WHOLE SERIES WITHOUT REALIZING ONE HEAD SHOT WOULD KILL THE ZOMBIES.
:devil:
:evil:

:russ: They cocked them machine guns like they were pros, had unlimited ammo but can't figure out headshots.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The shyt yall endure
full

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On episode 3 now and was really enjoying this shyt until Spears implemented an unlimited ammo cheat code in the school and still couldn’t take out the deaf zombie breh. I counted 20 in that clip before they got outside :russ:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I think those of y'all watching this for realism, and character development are in it for the wrong reason.

This was by fukking far the best, most tense zombie action in years. Show was fire.

BuT hE hAd uNliMiTeD AmMo. nikka no. who cares. shyt was fire

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I think those of y'all watching this for realism, and character development are in it for the wrong reason.

This was by fukking far the best, most tense zombie action in years. Show was fire.

Maybe you mean tv zombies, but Train to Busan was the best zombie action in years.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

Just wait, producer already said it’s going to lead into the ridiculousness that is Z Nation