Black sugar baby says she has a sugar daddy because she is a philanthropist

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gotta friend who just got $7000 put into her account by some French dude she never met in person but he watches her stream and I know for a fact she never met this cat.

People crazy as hell
Yea. That's crazy. Me too, sis. Chick that lives in my building got 3 simps...one is a celebrity tricking on it and she ain't fukkin. She's not the only chick I know that's talking to celebrity nikkas but she the only one I know who ain't fukkin them. Getting what you want out of men w/o fukking them is the female equivalent of 'game'. If you fukk them..they get what they want which automatically means you lose.

I'm trynna get like sis in 302 :yeshrug:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yea. That's crazy. Me too, sis. Chick that lives in my building got 3 simps...one is a celebrity tricking on it and she ain't fukkin. She's not the only chick I know that's talking to celebrity nikkas but she the only one I know who ain't fukkin them. Getting what you want out of men w/o fukking them is the female equivalent of 'game'. If you fukk them..they get what they want which automatically means you lose.

I'm trynna get like sis in 302 :yeshrug:
Lmao! I know chicks that are legit grimey with it. Will let a dude trick on her and then share the shyt they get her with her real dude. Some dudes out here tricking on hopes and dreams.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol okay bytch. I have no problem with prostitution. I really don't. Get it how you live, but do not try to warp reality to justify your bullshyt.

If people act like they're ashamed of what they do or who they are they shouldn't do it.

fukk who you want and do what you want with pride.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BW, especially AA women, are the easiest consumer suckers in the world. I made money selling stripper costumes to them. I gotta think of way for them to make me rich.

Sell weave
Sell skin lightening creams
Sell interracial romance novels
Sell speech etiquette training courses (some bedwenches take these to sound more 'white' and attract a white man)

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
This aint just a Europe thing....I aint list LA for no reason :sas2:

Ah2XOmh.jpg

Jesus Mary and fukking Voltron. :mjlol:

Just :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Hey I can't even say anything since I am not dating in the race right now but.....WOW....just WOW. :heh:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either it was an elaborate ruse where the dude we saw in her comments on her stream was acting like they didn't know each other, or it was legit.
She showed me a screenshot of the Paypal account.

Crazy thing is while this is the largest amount, it ain't the first time this has happened. She lives in Tampa Bay. Apparently dudes tricking on chicks now a days without even gettin a nut off. I'm skeptical but then again apart of me isn't b/c plenty of people buy affection these days.
The most I'll get from my streams is a $60 gift card occassionally and even then I'm like "YAASSSSSS!"

...LMAO! I did get a random streamer to buy me DragonAge: Inquisition once. That was pretty cool. Hell I got homeboys that have chicks buying them shyt off their streams too...

I say get it how u live.

What's your twitch?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
She showed me a screenshot of the Paypal account.

Crazy thing is while this is the largest amount, it ain't the first time this has happened. She lives in Tampa Bay. Apparently dudes tricking on chicks now a days without even gettin a nut off. I.

giphy.gif
that is FUKKING DISGUSTING...these dudes like that are FUKKING UP THE GAME :ufdup:

no wonder every gottdamn ad online a Hoe posts is on some "NO A.A (AFRICAN AMERICAN) MEN"....

these eurocrakkkers with thier WERID FETISHES have corrupted these women.....

i remember this bad azz lil thot who use to let me damn their sodomize her for an eighth of weed back in college that i met at some fast food joint

then she met some White Construction business owner who had her on some other ish......

byatch stopped working and told me I LIKE MOST N1GGAS COULD NOT AFFORD HER ANYMORE...... :why:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Lmao! I know chicks that are legit grimey with it. Will let a dude trick on her and then share the shyt they get her with her real dude. Some dudes out here tricking on hopes and dreams.

That's just absurd. Too many legit baddies willing to f**k for some change, to be even in that scenario.

It's hard to fathom.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Sell weave
Sell skin lightening creams
Sell interracial romance novels
Sell speech etiquette training courses (some bedwenches take these to sound more 'white' and attract a white man)
You're not lying.