Black sugar baby says she has a sugar daddy because she is a philanthropist

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
it aint trickin if you got it? Her statement is just retarded but if dude wants to pay for her shyt and hes happy then more power to him.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Gotta friend who just got $7000 put into her account by some French dude she never met in person but he watches her stream and I know for a fact she never met this cat.

People crazy as hell

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lmao! I wouldn't put her business out there like that. To be honest, I'm afraid her ass gon get snatched up or something.

I know I'm suspicious of everything but it's hard to believe in these things like pay pigs and shyt like that. But apparently rich people are into some really weird shyt.

She payin off her car note and puttin a down payment on a condo:mjcry:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Is that what she told you?:skip:
Either it was an elaborate ruse where the dude we saw in her comments on her stream was acting like they didn't know each other, or it was legit.
She showed me a screenshot of the Paypal account.

Crazy thing is while this is the largest amount, it ain't the first time this has happened. She lives in Tampa Bay. Apparently dudes tricking on chicks now a days without even gettin a nut off. I'm skeptical but then again apart of me isn't b/c plenty of people buy affection these days.
The most I'll get from my streams is a $60 gift card occassionally and even then I'm like "YAASSSSSS!"

...LMAO! I did get a random streamer to buy me DragonAge: Inquisition once. That was pretty cool. Hell I got homeboys that have chicks buying them shyt off their streams too...

I say get it how u live.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Either it was an elaborate ruse where the dude we saw in her comments on her stream was acting like they didn't know each other, or it was legit.

Crazy thing is while this is the largest amount, it ain't the first time this has happened. She lives in Tampa Bay. Apparently dudes tricking on chicks now a days without even gettin a nut off. I'm skeptical but then again apart of me isn't b/c plenty of people buy affection these days.
The most I'll get from my streams is a $60 gift card occassionally and even then I'm like "YAASSSSSS!"

...LMAO! I did get a random streamer to buy me DragonAge: Inquisition once. That was pretty cool. Hell I got homeboys that have chicks buying them shyt off their streams too...

I say get it how u live.
Is this a twitch stream or what lol?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

I say get it how u live.
Naw they fukking, shes just embarrassed that she getting smutted out on the low:russ: