Black suburban life; White people forever in your shyt

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reason why Atlanta is GOAT you have black suburbs which are nice. That’s why we have all this traffic.
I feel like people who complain about ATL traffic have never lived in any other major city. Its no worse here than any other major city in the U.S. I caught more hell living in Miami than Atl

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I feel like people who complain about ATL traffic have never lived in any other major city. Its no worse here than any other major city in the U.S. I caught more hell living in Miami than Atl

Orlando traffic defeats them all. I thought Miami was worse but its lenient compared to Orlando.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nose deep like there's a 10K diamond in there somewhere :scust: And I'm including all you closet coli cacs #ccc snooping around here to see "what those n*****rs doing?"

So, working on some landscaping and I hear the neighbors family over the fence, I never talk to most people around here unless they say something to me first (I know how they think that's why).

This motherfukker gets out a fukkING LADDER so he can stand on it and see what I'm doing :scust:

I finally look over and see his ass he tries to act like he's working on some shyt. Breh you on a ladder in the MIDDLE OF YOUR DAMN YARD.

Man I was just thinking about selling my house, I got to get away from these people now
Be like me and buy a house on some land so you don't have to worry about neighbors and HOA. I been where you are and I hated it

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
white neighbors do be nosey. i usually use the opportunity to expose them for what they are. for instance, had a white roommate who liked to always be in my business when i was cooking (i cooked a decent amount, and not on some bachelor style shyt). always come thru the kitchen asking me what the fukk i'm cooking, if he could have some. that's just the start of it too...

one time, i slip out the kitchen for a second and come right back in and this nikka got the pot lid off inspecting my food.

needless to say, after i had words with him, he became a much more anti-social roommate...

told him i'd burn his fukking clothes if he fukks with my food again :russ:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Orlando traffic defeats them all. I thought Miami was worse but its lenient compared to Orlando.
Orlando traffic is only bad in certain spots and easy to avoid if you know your way around. Im rarely in Orlando traffic were the wheels on my car are not moving. Miami traffic is like a parking lot, your car might be still for 2-3 minutes sometimes. Granted Orlando traffic is getting worse due to all the Puerto Ricans that moved there but uts still not on Miami level.

I worked a job where I was the only person for my company in the entire state of Florida. I dont sweet Orlando traffic. Tampa only gets backed up at 275-I4, they got it easy.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Orlando traffic is only bad in certain spots and easy to avoid if you know your way around. Im rarely in Orlando traffic were the wheels on my car are not moving. Miami traffic is like a parking lot, your car might be still for 2-3 minutes sometimes. Granted Orlando traffic is getting worse due to all the Puerto Ricans that moved there but uts still not on Miami level.

I worked a job where I was the only person for my company in the entire state of Florida. I dont sweet Orlando traffic. Tampa only gets backed up at 275-I4, they got it easy.

I dont like how they construct the roads going towards downtown Orlando. I only been there once cause I was going to a gators game. it was awful when we were leaving downtown that night. felt like raiders of the lost ark getting out that bytch. too many people were getting into car crashes there. my friend got side swiped last time they went to Orlando.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont like how they construct the roads going towards downtown Orlando. I only been there once cause I was going to a gators game. it was awful when we were leaving downtown that night. felt like raiders of the lost ark getting out that bytch. too many people were getting into car crashes there. my friend got side swiped last time they went to Orlando.
Its like that after most games I been to. I went to the UF/Georgia game and it was gell getting out of. They are redoing that whole downtown portion on I-4

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
White people are the nosiest people alive.

they want to know how you can afford to be anywhere where it’s pricey ...

idiots are still thinking that you have to be at least D list famous to have a little bit of paper ...

Funny you mention that. This breh fukked up by moving to Georgetown though.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Its like that after most games I been to. I went to the UF/Georgia game and it was gell getting out of. They are redoing that whole downtown portion on I-4

you went to recent game last Saturday? how was the tailgate :mjgrin:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you went to recent game last Saturday? how was the tailgate :mjgrin:
Same as every year when I go. Both of my parents went to UF so I been going to Gator games my entire life. I was a student athlete at a rival school, but still root on the gators when they arent playing my school. Hung out with a homie and some of his frat brothers.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Funny you mention that. This breh fukked up by moving to Georgetown though.

Who the fukk told this dude to move to Georgetown :russ:

For same price breh could've moved to H Street corridor or U Street and felt A Lot more comfortable without getting harassed by police and damn near pepper sprayed