Black suburban life; White people forever in your shyt

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
My mom and her husband bought a new house in this new developing neighborhood last year and got the biggest house on the block. I took my daughter treat or treating there and I swear at least 4 white folks asked if I lived in the neighborhood. There were hella friendly but I knew it was more than that beyond the surface. They asked what house I live in and I pointed to my mom's crib. I had an Authentic Cowboys hoodie on with a matching beanie and they ALL asked if I played for Dallas(WTF would I be in Oklahoma during the middle of the season? :childplease:). I told these cacs I was a doctor at the nearby hospital and all of their faces dropped:umad:. Then this one couple tried testing me and shyt asking about their random ass ailments :comeon:. I had just finished nursing school so I knocked that shyt out the park and left they ass mad :blessed:.

I ain't seen em since, but they probably were watching my mom's crib and figured out I lied by now. IDGAF tho. Fukk em:yeshrug:

:laff::laff::laff:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
p17047540_b_v8_aa.jpg

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Reason why Atlanta is GOAT you have black suburbs which are nice. That’s why we have all this traffic.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They will also walk up in your garage unannounced and nosy.

Happened to me when I moved into my place. Moved in about 10 am by myself just wheeling shyt into the garage and this cac wanders over while I'm in the truck looking at my shyt in the garage.

I told him to get out of here and never come back and he is trying to tell me his my neighbor and just introducing himself.

Long story short he lost his house because of a gambling addiction then some Asian people moved in and we get along just fine.

Yo! My dad be looking up our neighbors name and what are their whereabouts. Dude told us the white man across the street that ride his bike every morning is into swinger parties. My dad from Africa and asked me what is a swinger party I told him it’s a party where people get together to listen to swing music. :dead:

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
Yo! My dad be looking up our neighbors name and what are their whereabouts. Dude told us the white man across the street that ride his bike every morning is into swinger parties. My dad from Africa and asked me what is a swinger party I told him it’s a party where people get together to listen to swing music. :dead:
Brehhhh :russ::russ:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Brh you should have legit clued your dad in on what it is. That would be hilarious.