Black suburban life; White people forever in your shyt

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Nose deep like there's a 10K diamond in there somewhere :scust: And I'm including all you closet coli cacs #ccc snooping around here to see "what those n*****rs doing?"

So, working on some landscaping and I hear the neighbors family over the fence, I never talk to most people around here unless they say something to me first (I know how they think that's why).

This motherfukker gets out a fukkING LADDER so he can stand on it and see what I'm doing :scust:

I finally look over and see his ass he tries to act like he's working on some shyt. Breh you on a ladder in the MIDDLE OF YOUR DAMN YARD.

Man I was just thinking about selling my house, I got to get away from these people now

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nose deep like there's a 10K diamond in there somewhere :scust: And I'm including all you closet coli cacs #ccc snooping around here to see "what those n*****rs doing?"

So, working on some landscaping and I hear the neighbors family over the fence, I never talk to most people around here unless they say something to me first (I know how they think that's why).

This motherfukker gets out a fukkING LADDER so he can stand on it and see what I'm doing :scust:

I finally look over and see his ass he tries to act like he's working on some shyt. Breh you on a ladder in the MIDDLE OF YOUR DAMN YARD.

Man I was just thinking about selling my house, I got to get away from these people now
Get used to having the police fukking with you a couple times a month over petty shyt
Call the police on him.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
They will also walk up in your garage unannounced and nosy.

Happened to me when I moved into my place. Moved in about 10 am by myself just wheeling shyt into the garage and this cac wanders over while I'm in the truck looking at my shyt in the garage.

I told him to get out of here and never come back and he is trying to tell me his my neighbor and just introducing himself.

Long story short he lost his house because of a gambling addiction then some Asian people moved in and we get along just fine.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Mixed suburb. These motherfukkers would never dare to walk up to me and that's just the way I like it :pachaha:.

Asians keep their distance off the rip, which I like.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
move to a black suburb

they exist
...as long as it's not the nicest house in the hood, and he's not the only one that has a job where they wear sport coats, ties, dress shirts, or slacks. And lol at brehs who still don't know some of the worst hoods are in the suburbs.

This was me for eight years, and sometimes I don't know if I would have came out so unscathed if I didn't have my four brothers and my buddies coming over for fight parties every other weekend, along with my backyard barbecues. Me being a big guy who worked out a lot helped too I guess. Plus rotated between my hood hat and my job hat.

Last edited:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mixed suburb. These motherfukkers would never dare to walk up to me and that's just the way I like it :pachaha:.

Yes :blessed:

I grew up in a mixed suburb.

My neighbors across the street were Black, and my neighbors next door were Puerto Rican and Black

There were some suspect cacs in the neighborhood, but they couldn't run shyt like they probably wanted to.

An ALL white suburb? Yikes. I have a hard enough time in a majority white workplace.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom and her husband bought a new house in this new developing neighborhood last year and got the biggest house on the block. I took my daughter treat or treating there and I swear at least 4 white folks asked if I lived in the neighborhood. There were hella friendly but I knew it was more than that beyond the surface. They asked what house I live in and I pointed to my mom's crib. I had an Authentic Cowboys hoodie on with a matching beanie and they ALL asked if I played for Dallas(WTF would I be in Oklahoma during the middle of the season? :childplease:). I told these cacs I was a doctor at the nearby hospital and all of their faces dropped:umad:. Then this one couple tried testing me and shyt asking about their random ass ailments :comeon:. I had just finished nursing school so I knocked that shyt out the park and left they ass mad :blessed:.

I ain't seen em since, but they probably were watching my mom's crib and figured out I lied by now. IDGAF tho. Fukk em:yeshrug: