Black Republican Byron Donalds had to beg his republican colleagues to stop calling Kamala a “DEI candidate"

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I went to college and got out with no tuition debt because of DEI. Pell Grant.

Went to a super white school. When I got there in 93 there were Blue Grass bands in every bar on the strip.

When I left in 2002 there was a Hip Hop band in half of them. I was the first rap act to do the open mic and I started the whole little scene.

This is diversity. I didn't force people to start or support Hip Hop bands. They thought it was dope and they kept doing it even after I left.

Kamala is more than smart enough to do this and every job she's had.
But she would never have had a shot if not for Biden looking to pick a diverse running mate.

Diversity efforts are about allowing people to have a chance that racism traditionally would have blocked.

From there, is Kamala qualified?

Here's the kicker. Is Trump qualified? Cause he's not. He's not smart enough to do YOUR JOB. The job you work 40 hours a week: if you let Trump take over for a week while you are on vacation, you're shyt would be FUKCED when you got back.

While they are crying about unqualified people having positions, they totally and completely give Trump a pass

cause of his RACE. And cause of his RACISM. Cause Trump will uphold white supremacy and that's the epitome of letting unqualified people hold positions.