Black really don’t crack: Justin Timberlake Goes Sneaker Shopping With Complex

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He threw Janet Jackson under the bus and disrespected Prince. My gut feeling said he was shady before he blew up at that time, but after how he interacted with the legends, it confirmed my suspicion. Plus he's from Tennesee. I got no issue with a Jon B or a Paul Wall type. But this hillbilly from Tennessee should have been canceled.
Oh damn I ain't know that other shyt :hubie:. I agree with the Paul Wall types cause it's a lot of them types up here that actually grew up in the city, but you got the Gary Owen type that's abundant in Detroit suburbs :mjlol:. The Timberlake type is the disconnected dude who finds a connection and tries hard to fit in with it instead of just showing love to it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He threw Janet Jackson under the bus and disrespected Prince. My gut feeling said he was shady before he blew up at that time, but after how he interacted with the legends, it confirmed my suspicion. Plus he's from Tennesee. I got no issue with a Jon B or a Paul Wall type. But this hillbilly from Tennessee should have been canceled.

not to mention dude switched it up and went that whole man of the woods redneck ish, only to flop and now try to come back

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
LMAO dude got some troublesome looking eyes and appears to be aging in milk rocket years.

Crazy that he was at the top of the mountain with his first form albums and then fell off even tho he kept putting out music. Should’ve tried to make hard shift to movies back then or tried to be a bootleg fashion designer because when someone like The Weeknd showed up, he was no match

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
LMAO dude got some troublesome looking eyes and appears to be aging in milk rocket years.

Crazy that he was at the top of the mountain with his first form albums and then fell off even tho he kept putting out music. Should’ve tried to make hard shift to movies back then or tried to be a bootleg fashion designer because when someone like The Weeknd showed up, he was no match
Lowkey Bruno Mars and Abel Tesfaye took his lane from him entirely in the 2010s.

His prime was the 2000s and his peak was in 2006-2007 with the album « future sex/love sounds »
Timbo/pharell/Neptunes beats made him a star basically.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You got the Paul Wall-type white boys that just grow up and absorb the Black culture and then the ones that selectively pick and choose and sample it like a buffet.

JT hasn't been the same since the Janet Jackson shyt. People been looking at him sideways for 20 years now.

Only plus side is I have never seen any brehs named "Timberlake" so at least he won't owe reparations money.
Paul Wall the realest for real :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Paul Wall the realest for real :wow:

BeFunky-collage-10.jpg