Black really don’t crack: Justin Timberlake Goes Sneaker Shopping With Complex

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
these southern wiggas are as racist as they come

I hate people thinking this guy is cookout material. He's a user.
You are my dawg, but how do you nikkas criticize white dudes who have a love for our culture? Yea, they made money off it, probably didn't donate enough to black communities, ect.

But, what is negative about them just enjoying certain aspects of black culture? I never understood that shyt. I love when I get the opportunity to hang wit some good ass white boys and I've had a ball wit them mfers, I don't get the criticism.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The title-post has gone over my head
8cf83afd4ae2af9060e10583a373509e.gif

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You are my dawg, but how do you nikkas criticize white dudes who have a love for our culture? Yea, they made money off it, probably didn't donate enough to black communities, ect.

But, what is negative about them just enjoying certain aspects of black culture? I never understood that shyt. I love when I get the opportunity to hang wit some good ass white boys and I've had a ball wit them mfers, I don't get the criticism.
Prolly cause some of them eventually look down on it when they get older and distance themselves from it like it's beneath them

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

White people steal everything. They don’t love shyt.

Daps
You got the Paul Wall-type white boys that just grow up and absorb the Black culture and then the ones that selectively pick and choose and sample it like a buffet.

JT hasn't been the same since the Janet Jackson shyt. People been looking at him sideways for 20 years now.

Only plus side is I have never seen any brehs named "Timberlake" so at least he won't owe reparations money.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He threw Janet Jackson under the bus and disrespected Prince. My gut feeling said he was shady before he blew up at that time, but after how he interacted with the legends, it confirmed my suspicion. Plus he's from Tennesee. I got no issue with a Jon B or a Paul Wall type. But this hillbilly from Tennessee should have been canceled.