Black Physician Who Said She Was Mistreated Dies of COVID-19

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Please read the whole Twitter thread. We all know of the racism in the medical industry but the anecdotes in there are :hhh::picard::francis:

Dr. Susan Moore was a Black physician who said she was mistreated at an Indiana hospital and died after being diagnosed with COVID-19. Others on social media are questioning whether she would have been treated differently if she had been white. Moore died Sunday, December 20, due to coronavirus complications at age 52, her family and friends said on social media.

Moore posted a video on Facebook December 4, 2020, saying a doctor was attempting to discharge her too soon and she was initially denied narcotic pain medication. She said this was because of the color of her skin. Heavy contacted the hospital Moore named in her video on the evening of Tuesday, December 22, 2020. A media relations contact said he could not comment on a specific patient’s care due to patient confidentiality laws, but said he would look over the social media posts and may provide a statement.

Susan Moore: Doctor Who Spoke Out on Facebook Dies of COVID-19 | Heavy.com

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Please read the whole Twitter thread. We all know of the racism in the medical industry but the anecdotes in there are :hhh::picard::francis:

Dr. Susan Moore was a Black physician who said she was mistreated at an Indiana hospital and died after being diagnosed with COVID-19. Others on social media are questioning whether she would have been treated differently if she had been white. Moore died Sunday, December 20, due to coronavirus complications at age 52, her family and friends said on social media.

Moore posted a video on Facebook December 4, 2020, saying a doctor was attempting to discharge her too soon and she was initially denied narcotic pain medication. She said this was because of the color of her skin. Heavy contacted the hospital Moore named in her video on the evening of Tuesday, December 22, 2020. A media relations contact said he could not comment on a specific patient’s care due to patient confidentiality laws, but said he would look over the social media posts and may provide a statement.

Susan Moore: Doctor Who Spoke Out on Facebook Dies of COVID-19 | Heavy.com

That bullshyt right there my brothers and sisters is why they get away with killing us:to:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That bullshyt right there my brothers and sisters is why they get away with killing us:to:
My cousin is a doctor. He said the largest percent of deaths in hospital are due to medical malpractice. And these doctors are rarely struck off, let alone disciplined when they make these “errors.”

It isn’t until years later that some of them face criminal prosecution if there’s a pattern of deaths... especially when it comes to infanticide.

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
My cousin is a doctor. He said the largest percent of deaths in hospital are due to medical malpractice. And these doctors are rarely struck off, let alone disciplined when they make these “errors.”

It isn’t until years later that some of them face criminal prosecution if there’s a pattern of deaths... especially when it comes to infanticide.

:picard: I’m giving birth soon with a cac doctor, the black OB is 45 min away, 15 minutes furter than my current OB. I might have to switch this up ASAP!!!!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:picard: I’m giving birth soon with a cac doctor, the black OB is 45 min away, 15 minutes furter than my current OB. I might have to switch this up ASAP!!!!
I know when I have children, I’m having a black midwife without fail. I wish you all the best with your birth. I read the thread you made a few weeks back. Stay strong.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
This virus has taken out so many black folk and yet I see fools still at parties or on YouTube breathing in each other’s faces.

RIP to her
stfu.
you try to find any opportunity to shyt on black people when this topic has nothing to do with partying or anything. its about white supremacy/racism in the medical industry