Black people trying to tell white woman she can't stop her mixed child from saying nikka

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
People need to stfu. The kid is half White and her child, she has every right to decide what’s okay in her own home. I’m ADOS American and saying the n word in front of your parents or older family members is like cursing in my family, incredibly disrespectful.
The fact that so many consider the n-word a term of endearment in 2020 is tragic.
:hhh:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I agree with the cac lady.

A mulatto doesn't need to be using the n word

That white bytch in the vid she was tweeting is a fukking moron.

But nikkas tend to seed up moronic white bytches which is problematic

People need to stfu. The kid is half White and her child, she has every to decide what’s okay in her own home. I’m ADOS American and saying the n word in front of your parents or older family members is like cursing in my family, incredibly disrespectful.
The fact that so many consider the n-word a term of endearment in 2020 is tragic.
:hhh:

Fitting that the two dumbasses in the red would say dumb shyt like this:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m a dumbass for not engaging in the normalization of a degrading slur for my race
:mjlol:
the word at this point is past the point of degrading it's something everyone uses.

Wether its a term of endearment or not is something else.

But everyone uses it as just part of their vocabulary and slang

It ain't that deep.

Dumbass is prolly a strong(insulting) word. But your reasoning doesn't match what's happening.

You sound like some old dumb nikka using that logic

Last edited: