black people took over gymnastics too

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
When will this supposed talent equate into ownership and generational wealth of US?
Partnerships and brand deals that lead to them and their teams starting their own companies and investments. When you at that level the opportunities are there, you just gotta have the vision and talk and listen to the right people. Just like how music artists finish up they major deal and start their own label, distribute that content under the major label, and can eventually branch all the way off to being they own entity entirely

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Yep. I have a younger cousin in one of these sports moving up in the ranks/going to tournaments, etc. She and other HS kids. Both of her parents make bank so it’s nothing for her to travel the country and her parents will pay whatever to ensure their babygirl has access to any and everything to excel in her sport of choice. It’s great seeing more Black kids in these sports. Families have the income to invest in their children’s hobbies/sports and give them a shot at achieving greatness.
reminds me of the black female swimmer that was winning (blacks cant swim :childplease:) and they started complaining about her suit being too revealing because of her curves.

but the uniform issued were her size, issued by the school. :jbhmm:

timeless

All Star
Daps
can i have an example of collective white gymnast minds profiting exponentially?

or is one of those, its black shyt on it moments?

I'm not doing that. Im suggesting that it's not as amazing as we make it out to be. There are way more important matters such as getting our minds and hearts right in this world we are living in.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I'm not doing that. Im suggesting that it's not as amazing as we make it out to be. There are way more important matters such as getting our minds and hearts right in this world we are living in.
and one can say that about your profession

we have many that are. and if you'd like, i can give you a list of 15 off the top of my head that are ground breaking innovators. why? because i actually pay attention to what my people do in the grand scheme....not hawk down a gymnast thats tumbling utilizing her culture.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
When will this supposed talent equate into ownership and generational wealth of US?
Generational wealth for individual families or black people as a whole? Because I’m sure the success of many of these individuals will prove very beneficial to generations to come.

If you’re talking about black people in general, why would you expect individual successes to push an entire race forward? Is there any precedent for that. By my estimation, success for any group is largely due a concerted to a effort by government and business to subsidize said success.

In short, successful athletes won’t do shyt for the success of black people and we should stop expecting as much.

timeless

All Star
Daps
and one can say that about your profession

we have many that are. and if you'd like, i can give you a list of 15 off the top of my head that are ground breaking innovators. why? because i actually pay attention to what my people do in the grand scheme....not hawk down a gymnast thats tumbling utilizing her culture.
And they would be right in the grand scheme of things. My profession isn't as important. And I didn't hawk her down. I said that it isn't a surprise that we can do gymnastics. We can do all of those things that other people do, but non of that stuff matters when as a collective our minds and our hearts aren't in the right place. I didn't disparage her. You don't have to be so offended by what I said as I didn't insult you or anyone else.